Question about 1997 Nissan Skyline
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: 1997 nissan sentra keeps dying
Check distributor and fuel, when car dies check for what is missing when it won't start back up. It can be only gas or spark and trust me one is missing. Good Luck
Posted on Dec 16, 2008
These are the steps to replace a fuel filter.
Get the new filter from a store. Get rubber gloves and a plastic bag. Get plyers, phillip and regular screw drivers, and hole plugs.
Turn off engine. (Put out all cigarettes/cigars etc)
1) Loosen the gas cap to release pressure.
2) Put on gloves. You will get gas on your hands.
3) Loose the clamp on the top of the filter.
4) Work off hose on top of filter. Use plyers twisting back-and-forth and pulling up or pry up using regular screw driver or pry up using long-nose plyer under the rubber pipe edge. This will be harder than it looks. keep filter upright.
5) Plug the hole in the top of the filter. (It's filled with gas)
6) Loosen clamp on the bottom of the filter.
7) Cover filter with plastic bag.
8) Turn the filter down
9) Work off the hose on the bottom of filter.
To replace the filter reverse the above steps in reverse.
Plug the hole in the bottom of filter and dispose of the filter as per regulation.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
If you engine is a 2.4 liter it's on the passenger side center of the engine compartment, the hoses from the fuel filter conncts to the throttle assembly . You may have to remove the air filter housing to see it. It is a round canister hoses held on with fuel line clamps. hope this helps
Posted on Apr 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 09, 2012 | 2006 Nissan Xterra
Jan 11, 2011 | 1997 Nissan Pickup
Apr 19, 2010 | 1997 GMC Suburban
Dec 31, 2009 | 1984 Nissan 300ZX
Nov 26, 2009 | 1997 Nissan Quest
Nov 13, 2009 | 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 Club Cab
Sep 09, 2009 | 1996 Nissan Altima
Jun 06, 2009 | 1994 Nissan Sentra 4-Door
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: