Question about Nissan Versa
Its only showing checking light
Have your local mechanic check the ODB codes to determine the source of the Check Engine light.
Posted on Jun 11, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
5. If “AIR BAG” warning lamp operates as [as I said before], turn ignition switch “OFF” to reset from Diagnosis mode
1. Turn ignition switch “ON”.
2. After “AIR BAG” warning lamp lights for 7 seconds, [i.e. when it stops running solid and starts flashing] turn ignition switch “OFF” within 1 second. [DO NOT SWITCH IT TO LOCK, SWITCH IT TO ACC]
3. Wait more than 3 seconds.
4. Repeat steps 1 to 3 two times. (Perform 3 times in total.)
5. Turn ignition switch “ON”.
SRS is now in Diagnosis mode.
Try it a few times. If you can't get it to work, have someone else try. If you STILL can't get it to work, check your battery voltage. It might be low.
In diagnosis mode, you're going to hope the light flashes slowly. 2 seconds off, 3 seconds on, and repeats. If your light does this, this means that the computer detected a previous error that hasn't been erased. This is good.
to User mode and to erase the memory of the malfunction.
6. Turn ignition switch “ON”. “AIR BAG” warning lamp operates in
User mode. [it should stay on for 7 seconds, then go off, like normal.]
Posted on May 17, 2009
SOURCE: Warning light indicator
Hello, My car is nissan tiida 2007. I recently noticed that there is a yellow colored engine shape warning indicator in the dashboard. What does this mean
Posted on Nov 06, 2011
Sounds like a faulty clock spring in you steer wheel. Take it to a qualified repair center because the air bag is on the steer column and you do not want to deploy it while trying to fix.
Posted on Apr 06, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 17, 2016 | Nissan Tiida Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2016 | Nissan Cars & Trucks
Jan 19, 2015 | 2011 Nissan Tiida 1.8
May 12, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
May 12, 2014 | Nissan Versa Cars & Trucks
Mar 31, 2014 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
Jan 27, 2013 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
Apr 06, 2012 | 2007 Nissan Tiida 1.6
78 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: