Question about 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Look on the drivers side it's at the corner and under the wind shield. it's 16 digits long. maybe more. you can also find it on your registration slip.
Posted on Jun 23, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 29, 2011 | 1989 Chevrolet S-10 Blazer
1. Locate the red two wire programming connector located near the central
locking control module. Behind LH lower instrument panel.
2. Inside the red programming connector you will see two pins.
Jump the two pins with a section of wire. A paper clip bent in a "U" shape will also work.
3. System should now lock and unlock doors to indicate vehicle has entered
4. Press any button on keyless remote once. System should now lock and unlock
doors indicating the keyless remote has been programmed.
5. Repeat step 4 to program the other remote.
6. Remove jumper wire from programming connector to exit programming mode.
7. Test Remote(s).
Sep 02, 2011 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Apr 27, 2011 | 1999 Chevrolet Blazer
Feb 02, 2011 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
Dec 27, 2010 | Chevrolet Blazer Cars & Trucks
Oct 03, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet Blazer
Jun 30, 2009 | 1995 Chevrolet Blazer
72 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: