Question about Mazda 323

1 Answer

What do call those panels below the car bumpers that looks like door screens and where can i buy it..rely need it..

Posted by on

  • Greg Bernett
    Greg Bernett May 11, 2010

    First, what year is the car?



1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • Master
  • 414 Answers

Lower air dams, or lower valance

Posted on Jun 23, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

1974. where are the body mounts?

these are on the frame rail of the car. 2 about 10" from the bumper, 2 below the doors in the area the doors open, 2 ahead of rear wheels and 2 about 12-15" from the rear bumper. when I say 2, I mean one on each side of the car in the places mentioned.

Sep 16, 2015 | Chevrolet Caprice Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

How do I remove the rear bumper?

You didn't say what kind of car or truck that you have. Most are put on with screws and plastic bolts some of them hook together where the bumper and rear corner panel meet. You just need to look around under to see the set up. Some have screws under the trunk deck. So check there as well. Good luck. By the way if any plastic screws are broke you can buy them at most auto parts stores

Apr 26, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Back bumper cover

Go under the car and look for the attachment points.

Oct 09, 2012 | 2002 Toyota ECHO

1 Answer

I have rust below my doors its bad what do i do

Rust on door bottoms and rocker panels below that is common on those. You can do the repair yourself using fiberglass resin and cloth. it's not difficult but takes time and it's very messy.
You can replace the doors using doors from a wreck (scrapyard) problem there is that it's a bit expensive and since rust there is common, it may be hard to find ones without rust...even harder if you want to match the color. Rockers need to be removed and welded in (also expensive) if you decide to replace rather than using glass.
There are many on-line instructions dealing with fiberglass repairs. Definitely watch them before working with it.
If the rust has not gone through the metal, sand it down and use "rust killer" on it, prime and paint.
I generally use bed liner spray on lower parts of doors as it makes a tough durable finish that can either be painted to match or left black (actually looks classy on certain vehicles, especially if you extend it from bumper to bumper)

Feb 09, 2011 | 1993 Jeep Grand Cherokee

2 Answers

Wheres the oil filter?

I think on that year its behind the front bumper look in the plastic skid plate there should be a little door that opens with a flat screwdriver

Feb 01, 2011 | 1999 Chevrolet Blazer

1 Answer

1999 gmc jimmy w 4.3 v6. cannot find oil filter

look under the front of your blazer, just below the bumper, and you will see a little access door in the plastic guard. Open this door, and you will find your oil filter.

Dec 01, 2009 | 1999 GMC Jimmy

2 Answers

2001 chevy blazer - where is the oil filter?

look under the front of your blazer, just below the bumper, and you will see a little access door in the plastic guard. Open this door, and you will find your oil filter.

Nov 14, 2009 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer

2 Answers

I am looking to buy a used white 2001 ford zx2 that was rear ended and needs the rear bumper replaced, what is an estimate for the cost?

try an after market place that sells parts also a salvage yard also remember because cars are made at different factories through out the world take the exterior paint code inside on the driver door and the VIN# normally it is the 7th number on the vin so if you find one with the paint code of your car it will save you having to paint it but finish master are really good on matching paint

Jan 13, 2009 | 2002 Ford ZX2

1 Answer

Rear bumper replacement

  Remove the tail lamps,remove the plastic retainers from the wheel well area. Remove the retainers below the tailgate opening and below the bumper. Lift up on the sides of the bumper to disengage the sides of the bumper. Pull it back a little and disconnect the connector for the park aid sensors if equipped. Pull back and it is off.

Oct 19, 2008 | 2003 Mercury Mountaineer

Not finding what you are looking for?
Cars & Trucks Logo

Related Topics:

41 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Mazda Experts


Level 3 Expert

81400 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22359 Answers

Jeffrey Turcotte
Jeffrey Turcotte

Level 3 Expert

8841 Answers

Are you a Mazda Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides