Question about Cars & Trucks
1. 5 Amp (Tan) - Instrument panel lights and lights-on reminder
2. 20 Amp (Yellow) - Choke heater
3. 30 Amp - Circuit Breaker. Power windows and sunroof
4. 10 Amp (Red) - Electronic control module
5. 25 Amp (White) - Heater and air conditioning
6. 20 Amp (Yellow - Stop and hazard lights
7. 25 Amp (white) - Windshield wipers
8. 10 Amp (Red) - Radio and cruise control
9. 30 Amp - Circuit Breaker. - Power door locks, seats and rear window defogger
10. 20 Amp (Yellow) - Courtesy lights, key warning chime, power antenna, horns, cigar lighter and clock
11. 20 Amp (Yellow) - Turn signals and back-up lamps
12. 20 Amp (Yellow) - Parking, side marker, license plate and tail lamps
13. 10 Amp (Red) - Warning lamps and buzzers, trunk release, torque converter clutch and vehicle
14. Not Used
Posted on May 11, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
'80 Monte Carlo, a good ride. A Chilton's book is a good investment. It will show you wiring and vacuum hoses and how to do the brakes, etc.
Posted on May 03, 2009
The fuse box is located on the passenger side panel of the dash . you have to open the passanger door to get at it.
The other fuse boxes are under the hood, on each side under a diagonal support arm that has to be removed to get at the fuses & relays
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
Some fuses are in a fuse block on the passenger’s side of the instrument panel. Pull off the cover labeled FUSES to expose the fuses. Check the Position 1 for Cigar Lighter...
Additional fuses are in the underhood electrical centers on the driver’s and passenger’s sides of the engine compartment. Check your 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo - Owners Manual.
Hope helps (remember rated this).
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 10, 2013 | 1987 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Aug 14, 2011 | 1983 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Apr 17, 2011 | 1983 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Jun 15, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Jun 10, 2010 | 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Aug 15, 2009 | 1983 Chevrolet Silverado
Apr 22, 2009 | 1983 Cadillac Fleetwood
Jan 29, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Nov 12, 2008 | 1983 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
177 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: