Question about 2001 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

Where is the bleeder valve at - 2001 Chrysler Sebring

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 2:

    An expert who has achieved level 2 by getting 100 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.


    An expert whose answer got voted for 20 times.

  • Expert
  • 194 Answers

Which one ? brakes? coolant? coolant is on top of the motor next to the radiator hose on the thermostat housing, be carful soak it with penetrating oil for one day so you don't break it. (do not drive while soaking it)

Posted on May 09, 2014


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I was Bleeding my clutch on my 2000 Intruder 1400 and stripped the bleeder valve, how can I remove the bleeder valve now or bleed the system

U cannot bleed properly without first replacing entire bleeder valve. Cut out old one, solder in new one, and then bleed.

A mess.

Jul 17, 2017 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Opened bleeder valve on charger 2.7. Only vapor comes out. Bad pump or thermostat?

Continue to add water until the vapor "lock" is purged of all air. All coolant bleeders are supposed to reside higher than the radiator/coolant filling area...the coolant should flow out of the bleeder valve before tightening the bleeder shut.

Jan 09, 2015 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Where is the bleeder valve on an 01 sebring

Bleeder valve for brakes is on the caliper, bleeder valve for radiator is at the top, middle left near front of motor if thats what youre looking for.

May 08, 2014 | 2001 Chrysler Sebring

1 Answer

What would make coolant come out of top of bleeder valve on water housing on a dodge intrepid 2001 2.7

The same thing happene to me. i just replaced bleeder valve with a bolt. Take your old bleeder valve to hardware or auto parts store to see which type of threading you should get first. Goodluck.

Nov 26, 2011 | 2001 Dodge Intrepid

2 Answers

Would like 2 know how 2 bleed my coolant system

there should be a bleed nipple at the highest point of the water jacket
somwhere around the head

Apr 09, 2010 | 1995 Honda Accord

4 Answers

Bleeder valves rustedsome moran stripped them.

good pair of visegrips, new bleeder valves from a local parts store and deff soak in pb blaster, if you dont want to go through all that and its not leaking bleed it where the brake hose attaches to the caliper the same way you would if it were a bleeder screw

Aug 26, 2009 | 2007 Ford E-350 Super Duty Length XLT

1 Answer

Need pic of bleeder valve for clutch

The bleeder valve should look like a brake bleeder valve. Good Luck.

May 07, 2009 | Hyundai Excel Cars & Trucks

2 Answers

Cant find bleeder valve foe coolant system on 96

dr_greg is incorect. The bleeder valve is on the thermastat housing near the intake manifold. Follow the hose from the top of the radiator to the the engine. Look for something that looks like a 12mm head nut with a metal nipple comming through it. If you change your coolant but do not open this valve untill coolant flows from it you may cause an air pocket to remain in your engine, possibly causing your car to over heat.

Apr 08, 2009 | 1996 Honda Accord

1 Answer

Jaguar s type bleeder

there is no bleeder

Nov 25, 2008 | 2000 Jaguar S-Type

2 Answers


Thats a Dealer part only (if its the Coolant Bleeder). Last I checked they DO NOT manufacture the Bleeder "Block" (on which the valve originally resides on the stock bleeder). The new OEM product consists of the block (w/o bleeder valve) and your top coolant piping (which now is manufactured with the beleder valve on it - [on the piping itself]) that runs to the upper radiator hose towards the front of the engine and through the "V" of the block. Count on taking a whole day executing this. But can be done with all DIY hand tools. You will need to disconnect any and all sensors/lines in the way of the intake manifold, as it will have to be taken off while you replace the assembly as a result of Chrysler's wonderful new design for thier bleeder valves for the 2nd gen Intrepids. (Stupid Chrysler)

Jun 17, 2008 | 2001 Dodge Intrepid

Not finding what you are looking for?
2001 Chrysler Sebring Logo

36 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top Chrysler Experts


Level 3 Expert

80263 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers


Level 3 Expert

814 Answers

Are you a Chrysler Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides