Question about 2009 Renault Trafic 1.9dCi
Cant change the time on my audio no buttons there to press for minutes and hours
with the ignition on but the radio off. Click the top left button on the remote stalk to activate, +/- to adjust then the left button for changinging minutes. click the left button to set!!
Posted on May 09, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Feb 01, 2016 | Renault Cars & Trucks
Jan 29, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Feb 25, 2015 | Renault Megane Cars & Trucks
May 08, 2014 | 2009 Renault Trafic 1.9dCi
Clock Setting Procedure
1. Press and hold the time button until the hours blink.
2. Adjust the hours by turning the right side Tune / Audio control.
3. After the hours are adjusted, press the right side Tune / Audio control to set the minutes. The minutes will begin to blink.
4. Adjust the minutes using the right side Tune / Audio control.
5. To exit, press any button/knob or wait 5 seconds.
I hope that helps!
Mar 23, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 29, 2012 | Cars & Trucks
Jan 26, 2011 | Chrysler PT Cruiser Cars & Trucks
Jan 15, 2010 | 2006 Dodge Dakota
Jul 23, 2009 | 2004 Renault 181
Apr 19, 2009 | 2005 Dodge Durango
Aug 28, 2014 | 2009 Renault Trafic 1.9dCi
730 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: