Question about 2006 Aston Martin DB9
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Aston martin DB7 Broken Key
No, unless you go to the dealer. you can usually, with most car manufacturers, order a new key just provide the VIN and whatever else they ask you for
Posted on Sep 14, 2009
Below is the procedure for an Aston Martin Vantage, perhaps the vanquish is similar?
1. Power the driver's fully forward.
2. Remove rear compartment cover.
3. Loosen and disconnect battery terminals, earth (- ve)
4. Release rear carpet, studs (x2), move carpet aside.
5. Remove screws (x2), battery compartment cover to
6. Remove nuts (x2), battery compartment cover to body.
7. Remove Torx screws (x4), remove battery clamps (x2).
8. Disconnect battery vent tube.
9. With assistance, remove battery.
1. Clean battery tray and clamps.
2. With assistance, install battery into its compartment.
3. Connect battery vent tube.
4. Position battery clamps (x2), install and torque tighten
Torx screws (x4).
5. Ensure battery vent tube is not distorted by battery.
6. Install battery terminals, tighten terminal nuts to correct
7. Install battery compartment cover, install and tighten
screws (x2) and nuts (x2).
8. Position rear carpet, secure with studs.
9. Install rear compartment cover.
10. Reposition driver's seat.
Courtesy of pistonheads.com
Please vote if this helps! Thanks, Mike
Posted on Jun 12, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 16, 2017 | Aston Martin Cars & Trucks
Oct 08, 2016 | 2002 Aston Martin DB7
Jun 18, 2015 | 2007 Aston Martin V8 Vantage
Cylinder Firing Order: 1-7-5-11-3-
May 16, 2015 | Aston Martin Cars & Trucks
Nov 25, 2014 | Aston Martin Vantage Cars & Trucks
Jul 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
May 25, 2013 | 2000 Aston Martin DB7
May 10, 2012 | 2006 Aston Martin DB9
Jun 12, 2011 | Aston Martin Vanquish Cars & Trucks
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: