Question about 1979 Chevrolet Camaro
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Ignition switch
1) remove horn pad
2)looosen steering wheel nut
3) use steering wheel puller to remove steering wheel
4) use lock plate compression tool to push down lock plate and pry c-clip up onto lock compression tool unsrew and remove tool
5) lift compression plate out of way
6) remove turn signal acuator, then remove three screws that retain the turn signal harness
7)you will see white piece of platic to the right that is you buzzer button reomove it pull straight out
8) unscrew phillips screw that holds in ignition and pull ignition out. Hope this helps you
Posted on Sep 10, 2008
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2011 | 1981 Ford F 150
May 16, 2011 | 1981 Chevrolet Corvette
Apr 05, 2010 | 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
Dec 06, 2009 | 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
Jun 08, 2014 | 1979 Chevrolet Camaro
20 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: