Your missing something's G-404 has nothing to do with it !
Seats - Third Row
The third row seat:
Third Row Power-Fold Seat
CAUTION: To prevent possible damage to the third row seat or the safety belts, make sure that the safety belts are not fastened when moving the seat to the load floor position.
CAUTION: Make sure that no objects such as books, purses or briefcases are on the floor in front of the third row seats or on the seat cushion before lowering the backrest(s).
- is three-passenger seat.
- a 60/40 bench seat.
- folds down for more cargo area.
- has optional power fold down seats.
The third row power-fold seat consists of the following electrical components:
- right third row seat relay.
- left third row seat relay.
- right power-fold seat motor.
- left power-fold seat motor.
- right front third row seat switch (if equipped).
- left front third row seat switch (if equipped).
- right rear third row seat switch.
- left rear third row seat switch.
For the third row power-fold seat to operate, a shared ground is supplied by the body security module (BSM) to both of the power-fold seat relays, enabling the seats to then be moved by pressing one of the third row power-fold seat switches. The third row power-fold seat operates only when the vehicle is in PARK and the liftgate glass, liftgate door or any entry door must be open.
The third row power-fold seat motors transfer movement to a drive gear assembly to raise and lower the seat backrest. The power-fold seat motors rotate a short drive cable which is connected to the drive gear assembly.
The relay's are located in Aux. relay box #2