Question about BMW X3 Series
Window is not rolling up
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1, Disconnect the able from negative terminal of the battery.
2. Pry the courtesy light from the door trim and disconnect the wire connector..
3. Remove all door trim panel retaining screws and door pull armrest assemblies.
4. Remove the door switch panel and the control switch panel and the control switch assembly.
5. On models with memory seats/mirrors, use small-flat bladed pry tool to remove and disconnect the wire.
6. Grasp the trim panel lift up and pull out to detach it from the door. Disconnect the inner door handle lock rod from the handle. Unplug any electrical connectors remaining and remove the door panel.
7. To install, connect the wire harness connectors and place the panel in position in the door. Press the trim panel down into place until the hooks are seated.
8. Install the armrest/door pulls, the courtesy light and the window switch'
9. Reconnect the battery
Also. You will need star pattern drivers to remove the window and motor from your door. If you have all the equipment it should only take you 1 hour.
Posted on Jan 15, 2009
SOURCE: remove driver's door panel
Start prying the door panel off with a flat head screw driver. It's held on by plastic clips, and a few screws. just pry it back and look in there with a flash light, you'll see. Just pry them out. If your lucky you'll only break a few. No real easy way to remove those.
Posted on Mar 23, 2009
Could be a bad switch, bad window motor, or clutch in window motor, ccould also be that the window itself jumped track.
Posted on Jun 16, 2009
first remove the tweeter speker if equipped this comes off easily by gently prying from behind, then remove the small panel behind pull handle you"ll find a screw behind it\remove that,the next part is a little tricky the door grip needs to come off to achieve this place a small flat screwdriver at the top of the handle and pry forward the turn handle counterclockwise and this will release it from the clips you"ll then find 2 screws one at the top other at the bottom of door grip remove those and then gently pry from the bottom of the door panel to release the retaining clips thats it
Posted on Jul 14, 2009
You'll need to remove screws that are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door and then gently pull back on the panel as there will also be retaining clips attached and you don't want to break them. If needed, you can pull back the weather seal (can't reuse it, but it's not that important) and you will be able to access everything inside the door
Posted on Aug 14, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
May 26, 2015 | 2006 Kia Sorento
Jul 16, 2011 | 1988 Ford Ranger
Sep 21, 2010 | 1993 Ford Ranger SuperCab
Jul 02, 2009 | 1995 Volvo 850
Jun 04, 2009 | 2000 Buick LeSabre
Jan 15, 2009 | 2000 Dodge Caravan
Dec 02, 2008 | 1988 Toyota Pickup
Oct 13, 2008 | 1999 Oldsmobile Cutlass
Jun 07, 2008 | 1991 Honda Accord
13 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: