Question about 2002 Nissan Altima
Hi, I have a Nissan Primera. Yesterday the alarm started going off for no particular reason. After the fourth time we decided to disable the sensor in the passenger side of the car with the button on the console. This seemed to resolve the problem... however now the car won't start and can't figure out how to fix this problem. If you can help, please send me a message. Thanks.
If you have push button panic on your key, your battery could be going bad.
Posted on Nov 14, 2017
I think you should go for manual first after that it will be easy for u to solve your problem. I had visited this site past 2 months before for my vehicle and find it quite helpful may be you will also get something useful here
Posted on Nov 14, 2017
A 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
The service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Most likely. If the bodys the same it should. usually the differences are minimal, you may have to do some custome fitting but nothing too hard.
Just plan and use good judgement.
Posted on Jun 17, 2008
SOURCE: Car won't start
Hi, does the alarm shut off when you unlock the passenger door?
If it does not I will give you a test that you can do.
1. disconnect the harness anti-theft control module. (loctaion depend were you live USA next to fuse panel Canadian models above the glove box.) Check the continuity between Light Green/Black wire and Black wire of the anti-theft control module.
2. Continuity should not be there with the door lock in, lock or neutral position. With the door lock in-between lock and neutral position (any door) continuity should be present.
3. If continuity is as specified replace the anti-theft control module. If continuity is not as specified, check operation of the door lock switches.I will add that test at bottom.
4. If the door lock switches are ok check the continuity og LIGHT/BLACK wires between anti-theft control module and door lock switches. Check Continuity of BLACK wire between door lock switches and ground. Continuity should be present if Continuity is not present repair harness or connectors.
5. If Continuity is present, check continuity LIGHT GREEN and BLACK wire of anti-theft control module. Continuity should not be present with trunk lock in lock or neutral position. With trunk lock in-between lock and neutral position, Continuity should be present.
6. If Continuity is as specified replace anti-theft control module. If Continuity is not as specified, check operation of truck lock switches. If necessary replace trunk lock switch.
7. If trunk lock switch is ok, check Continuity og LIGHT GREEN wire between anti-theft control module and trunk lock switch. Check Continuity of BLACK wire between trunk lock switch and ground. Continuity should be present. If Continuity is not present repair harness or connectors.
DOOR LOCK SWITCHES
Disconnect 4-pin door lock switch connect (left and right front doors) With door lock in neutral, full lock or full unlock position, there should be no continuity between any terminal and BLACK wire terminal. Continuity should exist between LIGHT GREEN?WHITE wire and BLACK wire terminals with door lock in-between neutral and full lock position. Continuity should exist between LIGHT GREEN/BLACK wire and BLACK wire terminals with door lock in-between neutral and full unlock positions. If continuity is not as described, replaced door lock switch.
Hope this help its a place to start. let me know if you need anything else.
Posted on Aug 23, 2008
SOURCE: alarm trouble
There is no switch to turn it off. when the alarm is in alarm mode you have to lock all doors, then use key to unlock drivers door or rear hatch. This will turn alarm off
Posted on Feb 06, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 27, 2017 | 1999 Nissan Primera
Feb 04, 2014 | 2003 Nissan Primera
Dec 08, 2013 | 1999 Nissan Primera
Oct 19, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Sep 12, 2013 | 1999 Nissan Primera
Jun 03, 2012 | 2002 Nissan Maxima
Feb 23, 2011 | Nissan Sentra Cars & Trucks
Feb 22, 2011 | Nissan Altima Cars & Trucks
Jul 20, 2010 | 2008 Nissan Sentra
Sep 17, 2009 | 1998 Nissan 200SX
Sep 14, 2017 | 2002 Nissan Altima
Apr 03, 2017 | 2002 Nissan Altima
284 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!