Question about 2005 Jeep Wrangler
1. disconnect battey negative cable.
2. locate starter and remove any wires from the starter, making sure to note their locations.
3. remove the two bolts that hold the starter in.
4. pull statrer out of vehicle.
5. reverse to install new starter
Btw, I’m available to help over the phone in case u need at https://www.6ya.com/expert/sean_54c3a3dc48a7773c
Posted on Sep 30, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 04, 2018 | Jeep Cars & Trucks
Oct 06, 2016 | 2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jan 12, 2011 | 2007 Jeep Grand Cherokee Overland
Aug 26, 2010 | Jeep Grand Cherokee Cars & Trucks
Aug 17, 2010 | 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Jun 02, 2009 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
May 10, 2009 | 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Mar 01, 2009 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Dec 28, 2017 | 2005 Jeep Wrangler
198 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!