Question about 1993 GMC Sonoma Club

1 Answer

Cable for the accerator to throttle body,

Can it be replaced & it it a dealers item

Posted by on


1 Answer

  • Level 3:

    An expert who has achieved level 3 by getting 1000 points


    An expert that got 10 achievements.


    An expert that got 5 achievements.

    Vice President:

    An expert whose answer got voted for 100 times.

  • GMC Master
  • 426 Answers

Yes it can, I dont know if you can get it aftermarket. you could check but most likely yes a dealer item

Posted on Jun 21, 2009


1 Suggested Answer

  • 2 Answers

SOURCE: I have freestanding Series 8 dishwasher. Lately during the filling cycle water hammer is occurring. How can this be resolved

Hi there,
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.

Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.

Here's a link to this great service

Good luck!

Posted on Jan 02, 2017


Add Your Answer

Uploading: 0%


Complete. Click "Add" to insert your video. Add



Related Questions:

1 Answer

I've been trying to unlock my Delco AD1700 stereo after some electrical work was done, with no success, unfortunately I don't have the $$ to take it to the dealer,

Well-- you will need a dealer if you got-- no code

I would guess if you have a code & owners manual,
the steps may be in there

A dealer should give you the steps-- if you have a code

No Code or other issues, then you will need a repair shop
or dealer, if you prefer to spend extra by going to them &
will need a scan tool to resolve

If you have no money,then forget the radio & hope you
can afford food & gas & lifes other items,you can live
without a radio or cell phone,we did just fine in the 50 & 60's

Nov 01, 2014 | Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

Where is the pcm located on 2000 hyundai elantra?

Only a dealer or repair shop doing the proper testing, would
be replacing that item, which hardly ever fails

Once replaced, it would most likely have to be reflashed as built
& updated ,if there are any

May 23, 2014 | 2001 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder

1 Answer

The nipple that attaches the hose on our 2000 chevy silverado broke do we need to replace the heater core or can just the nipple be replaced

heater inlet & outer hose fittings are available at a parts store or dealer.
? you don't say which end! Here is two common numbers ACdelco 15032062 and 1533862.
Most common is the block item. However a complete hose assembly is available as well.
I would gather you have it fixed by now..If not go to dealer parts department and ask.

Dec 27, 2010 | 2000 Chevrolet Silverado

1 Answer

1999 Pontiac Montana DRIVER SIDE mirror attachment broken.

The most inexpensive cure is to replace it entirely. I've gone to dealers to buy small parts & paid more for the small parts than the entire item costs elsewhere.

I didn't of course call & verify the exact price since I can't see the damage so I'm going on years of replacing mirrors others have broken off & asked me to repair.

You can see the part in it's entirety on eBay at a reasonable price for heated & power, see item #
110440973578 priced at 48.00 incl. S&H.

good luck

Feb 15, 2010 | 1999 Pontiac Montana

1 Answer

Whats the price for getting a key made

You know that's going to vary by so much comparing prices from area to area & dealer to dealer that it's hard to give you a suitable answer, but I'll try to provide some guidance.

Your car uses a transponder key,and your best bet would be to buy the key from someplace other than a dealership, then take it to a locksmith for cutting. This will save you money. Go to eBay & the below Item number as it provides you with all of the information you should need & there are other sellers with deals similar.

You can buy a new Transponder key on eBay, I found yours for 12.99 including shipping & handling. Item #: 190372492505

They even tell you how to send them basic info about your key that will allow them to pre-program it for you. (you need a multimeter, but they are available everywhere & inexpensive)

Check out that item and the info they provide, i've found eBay to be an excellent source for new keys over the past 6 years for many vehicles..

good luck

Feb 15, 2010 | 1995 Oldsmobile Ninety Eight

1 Answer

Need one replacement key and remote

You'll find the prices on eBay very reasonable for key blanks & remote units. If you have the transponder key, you'll still save money buying the key elsewhere & having it programmed at your dealer.

I use eBay often & looked this up for you:

Keyless Remote: item # 320484718788 24.99 + 7.48 S&H w/programming instructions.

Ignition Key: Item # 250577989265 9.95 + 4.95 S&H see this one for detailed programming information.

Of course there are many other places to buy the keys & the remotes, I just like the buyer guarantee from PayPal.

good luck.

Feb 14, 2010 | 2001 Mercury Sable

1 Answer

Get a replacement key for PT cruiser without paying $200 plus.

eBay; 2004 & 2005 transponder keys for 12.00 I saw others for less & 2006-2009 for $16.00 roughly at this item #300390540310 comes with programming instructions if you have 2 keys, & if you don't it provides you the key at a better price & you will have to have a locksmith or the dealer cut it & program it. I can attest to the fact that you will save money by buying your key somewhere other than at the dealership even if you have to go there for the programming. Call your local dealer & ask them how much to cut & program your key & check with another dealer to see how much for the key & cut & program. good luck

Jan 29, 2010 | Chrysler PT Cruiser Cars & Trucks

1 Answer

How to replace a water pump on a 2005 town & country. What would a dealer charge?

around 450 dollars. It varies from dealership to dealership. Call around and get a basic qoute as most shops will tell you that they need to see the vehicle to be able to give u a better quote. Most items replaced would be the coolant, thermostat, water pump,hoses(most will if the hoses are really "soft"), and all associated gaskets.

Jul 11, 2009 | 2005 Chrysler Town & Country

1 Answer

Accelator cable to throttle body

Yes, call the dealers parts dept. with the VIN and check for availibility.

Jun 21, 2009 | 1993 GMC Sonoma Club

Not finding what you are looking for?
1993 GMC Sonoma Club Logo

Related Topics:

51 people viewed this question

Ask a Question

Usually answered in minutes!

Top GMC Experts


Level 3 Expert

81285 Answers

Colin Stickland
Colin Stickland

Level 3 Expert

22326 Answers

Ronny Bennett Sr.
Ronny Bennett Sr.

Level 3 Expert

6927 Answers

Are you a GMC Expert? Answer questions, earn points and help others

Answer questions

Manuals & User Guides