Question about 1992 Jaguar XJ6
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: xj8 Jaquar cigarette lighter??
The 15amp fuse for the front cigar lighter is located in right rear of trunk next to battery. SHould ba a black cover over the fuse block assembly.
Posted on Mar 22, 2009
1994 jaguar xj6, I know of three location that the fuse box exist. 1. just in side the drivers door on the floor inside the front fender where your left foot could rest, 2. the oppsite side passenger side right foot next to the door jam below the door hinge front fender behind the wheel. the 3. is in the center consule where the tapes are stored, is there any other places a fuse box exist on the 1994 jaguar vandenplas xj6 thank
Posted on Jun 03, 2009
The fuse for cigarette lighters is number 9 = F9 (20A).
The fuse box / relay plate (fascia 1) is located inside the car under rear left seat 1 for Right Hand Drive (RHD) cars.
The fuse box (fascia 1) layout is:
1. F1 (10A) = Rear fog lamps
2. F2 (10A) = Heated mirrors, panel lamps rheostat
3. F3 (20A) = RH seat motors
4. F4 (20A) = LH seat motors
5. F5 (10A) = Instruments
6. F6 (5A) = Seat control modules, low power door switches, mirror motors
7. F7 (30A) = ABS pump
8. F8 (10A) = LH indicators / repeater lamps
9. F9 (20A) = Cigarette lighters
10. F10 (5A) = Cruise control
11. F11 (20A) = LH A/C blower motor
12. F12 (5A) = Instruments
13. F13 (15A) = Steering column adjustment
14. F14 (10A) = Automatic Transmission (AT) ignition supply
15. F15 (30A) = LH electric windows
16. F16 (5A) = ABS ignition supply
17. F17 (10A) = Electrochromic mirror, reverse lamps
18. F18 (10A) = A/C supply
Please rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on May 22, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 23, 2015 | 1994 Jaguar XJ6
Sep 15, 2012 | 1988 Jaguar XJ6
Feb 18, 2011 | 1997 Jaguar XJ6
Feb 06, 2011 | 1993 Jaguar XJ6
May 22, 2010 | 1998 Jaguar Xj Series
Jun 17, 2009 | 1994 Jaguar XJ6
Jun 03, 2009 | 1994 Jaguar XJ6
Mar 11, 2009 | 1994 Jaguar XJ6
27 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: