Question about 1995 Chevrolet Camaro
Window Regulator holes are broke on fiberglass door panel
Your best bet would be an auto parts junkyard, due to age of vehicle.
Posted on Apr 21, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
the best thing that u can do is go to the store and buy the repair manual for your car they usually run between $15 and $20 and they will have step by step instructions and pics....not only is it good for this but pretty much anything else u want to know about ur car..hope this helped
Posted on May 22, 2009
theres a special tool to get those off, theres a hidden clamp holding them on, maybe try calling the dealership or a local mechanic to find out where to get that tool, its inexpensive
Posted on Jun 26, 2009
you'll need to remove screws that are by the door handle, arm rest, under door and side of door and then gently pull back on the panel as there will also be retaining clips attached and you don't want to break them. You'll need to lift the door panel upwards in order to get it off the window ledge. Then you'll need to pull off the seal in order to see inside the door. The motor and regulator will be held in by a few bolts that may be tricky to get to.... This is probably going to be up to 3 hours if you're unsure of what to do...
Posted on Aug 19, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 04, 2014 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Mar 08, 2013 | 2003 GMC Sierra 1500
1. Remove the watershield. (Refer to 23 - BODY/DOOR - FRONT/WATERSHIELD - REMOVAL)
2. Remove door glass retaining clips and secure the window in the up position using masking tape or equivalent(FRONT DOOR GLASS CLIPS).
3. Disconnect wire connector from power window motor, if equipped.
4. Loosen screws attaching front and rear window guide rails to inner door panel (FRONT DOOR MANUAL WINDOW REGULATOR - TYPICAL).
5. Remove screw heads on guide rails from key hole slots in inner door panel.
6. Loosen screws attaching regulator to inner door panel.
7. Remove regulator from inner door panel.
8. Extract rear guide rail through inner door panel rear access hole (FRONT DOOR POWER WINDOW - TYPICAL).
9. Extract front guide rail through front access hole.
1. Insert front guide rail through front access hole.
2. Insert rear guide rail through rear access hole.
3. Place window regulator in position on inner door panel.
4. Place screw heads on guide rails in position through key hole slots in inner door panel.
5. Tighten screws to attach front and rear guide rails to inner door panel.
6. Connect wire connector into power window motor, if equipped.
7. Install door glass.
8. Verify door glass alignment and operation.
9. Install sound shield and door trim panel
DIAGRAMS CAN BE FOUND ON JUSTANSWER,COM
Sep 02, 2012 | 1997 Dodge Grand Caravan
Feb 14, 2011 | 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis
Aug 25, 2010 | 1988 Toyota Corolla 4 Door
Jun 25, 2010 | 1991 Mercury Cougar
Oct 26, 2009 | 1999 Dodge Durango
Oct 06, 2009 | 1980 Chevrolet Corvette
Jul 02, 2009 | 1999 Ford Expedition
25 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: