Question about 1995 Ford Mustang
You can not remove the ABS hydraulic control module from cars that come with it. Cars without ABS have a device called a proportioning valve. This valve is designed to supply 70% of the stopping power to the front brakes and the remaining 30% to the rear. Without this valve, the rear brakes would constantly be locking up. On cars with ABS, that valve is built into the ABS unit. Your only other option is to obtain and install the master cylinder and proportioning valve from the version of your car that came without ABS. FYI, some cars come with ABS as standard equipment, so there would be no variant without ABS. It's to late for your current ABS unit, however you need to know that you are supposed to flush your brake fluid every two years. Failure to do this causes a build up of moisture in the fluid. Automotive brake fluids absorb moisture from the air. The system is not totally sealed. The cap on the fluid reservoir has a tiny vent hole in it, needed for the fluid to flow into and out of the master cylinder. This is how the moisture gets absorbed. This moisture corrodes the inside of all the hydraulic parts of the system. Brake fluid when new is either clear or the color of ginger ale [pale yellow] as it ages, it darkens. After two years, it starts to turn brown. It will be totally black after 4 to 5 years. Failure to flush the fluid every two years damages your brake's hydraulic system components. Flush the fluid every two years and NONE of the hydraulic components will go bad.
Posted on Apr 20, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
first of all take and un plug all wires to engine then take out radiator then unplug all hoses jack the car up and unbolt the trans and starter make sure all fuel lines or off then unbolt the header pipes now you can take the motor sports lose (note what kind of trans do you have ) if it is a auto you got to take the tork converter lose and once you done all that you can take the hood off then hook chain to engine then start picking up with a hoist but slowly you may need to pull engine from trans as you pull up on the motor watch for any wires or hose that you may didnt see to unhook if you need any more help just let me know good luck and be careful .
Posted on Jan 26, 2009
V8 Firing Order: 1 3 7 2 6 5 4 8 Distrib. Rotation Is Counter Clock Wise
V6 Firing Order: 1 4 2 5 3 6
1 2 3
5 6 4 <<<<< Ignition Coil Pack Plug Wire Order
Posted on Feb 09, 2009
SOURCE: mustang rear brakes
nice car i have one myself but the back brakes are a little bit tricky because you can not just push the brake calipers piston back into the bore. but here is how you can do it. you need a large plieres and you have to put the head of the pliers into the calipers piston then spread apart the handels so that the head of the pliers opens up against the inside walls of the piston. then all you have to do is Turn the piston back into its bore. See the rear caliper piston on the mustangs are just like a bolt. they are threaded into the bore and when your pads were they screw them selves out so when you redo your brakes you have to screw them back in just like a bolt. I hope this helps you out on this and if you have any more questions about this procedure just let me know and i would be more than happy to assist you in this.
please rate me if you would
Posted on May 29, 2009
Find your high side A/C line, it will be the smaller of the two . Look where it connects to the condensor and there should be a connection there . Disconnect the lines and it will inside the line going away from the front line that was disconnected .
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 27, 2014 | 1995 Ford Mustang GT
Apr 21, 2014 | 2010 Ford Crown Victoria
Mar 19, 2014 | 2003 Chevrolet Blazer
Feb 17, 2013 | 1995 Ford Mustang
Sep 07, 2011 | 2002 Ford Mustang
Feb 02, 2010 | 2003 Ford Mustang
Dec 28, 2009 | 2004 Ford Mustang
Jul 09, 2009 | 1996 Ford Mustang
Sep 11, 2008 | 2001 Ford Mustang
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: