Question about Hyundai Motor 1999 Elantra
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
remove the starter motor and check for damage/wear on the teeth of the starter motor and the ring gear teeth on the flywheel.turn the engine by hand while checking the ring gear so as to check the condition all the way around.hope this helps
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
Your best bet is to go HERE and signup for a free account then Downloading your Manual - service sheets, diagrams, parts lists etc.
Hyundai is one of the best with providing their customers with free information about the vehicles!!
I have D/L the manual, and the warning lamps on the instrument cluster are...
Left to right...(starting under temp. Gauge)
WITHOUT TRIP COMPUTER
11. Traction Control Indicator Light (If installed)
12. ABS Warning Light (If installed)
13. Seat Belt Warning Light
14. Oil Pressure Warning Light
15. Charging System Warning Light
16. Parking Brake/Brake Fluid Level Warning
17. Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
18. SRS (Airbag) Warning Light
19. Trip Odometer/Odometer
20. Trip Odometer Reset Knob
21. Low Fuel Warning Light
WITH TRIP COMPUTER
7. Front Fog Indicator Light (If installed)
8. Door Ajar Warning Light
9. Trunk Lid Open Warning Light
10. Parking Brake/Brake Fluid Level Warning
11. Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL)
12. Charging System Warning Light
13. Oil Pressure Warning Light
14. SRS (Airbag) Warning Light
15. Cruise Indicator Light (If installed)
16. Seat Belt Warning Light
17. ABS Warning Light (If installed)
18. Traction Control Indicator Light (If installed)
19. Automatic Transaxle Position Indicator Light
(Auto T/A only)
22. Low Fuel Warning Light
Thanks for using FixYa - a FixYa rating is appreciated!!
Posted on Feb 21, 2009
unless you can discover what DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) has been recorded/set in the control module, it's anyone's guess.
Posted on Sep 10, 2009
Did you use a aftermarket O2 sensor or a genuine Hyundai one? If it's an aftermarket one it may be bad or not as good as the OEM one. See here for more details and other potential causes: P0133
Posted on Feb 11, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 19, 2014 | Hyundai Motor 2005 XG350
Jul 16, 2012 | 2007 Hyundai Elantra Limited Sedan
Nov 25, 2011 | Hyundai Elantra Cars & Trucks
Apr 23, 2010 | Hyundai Motor 1999 Elantra
Jul 21, 2009 | Hyundai Motor 2003 Elantra
May 24, 2009 | Hyundai Motor 2002 Elantra
Feb 21, 2009 | 2001 Hyundai Elantra
18 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: