Question about 1993 Mercury Cougar
In my 93 cougar i had an aftermarket radio from kenwood installed wsith an aux port. when i plugged in my ipod it was a bit too loud and the radio blew (no power to the unit) so i got another one from a friend and that didnt work even when i installed it into a different car(bec i assumed it was the car that was the problem)then i bought a new one online and wen i installed it it dint work even when i tried in my friends car so i think my car is blowing all the radioes.
p.s.i checked all fuses in the car and theyre all fine, there is also power coming from the acc wire.
Make sure your ground wire at the car did not get fried to a hot wire. It may have fire. That is the only reasonable thing it could be if it is blowing radios...
Posted on Jun 27, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 04, 2011 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
Aug 07, 2011 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
Jan 04, 2011 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
Dec 23, 2009 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
Dec 02, 2009 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
Jun 19, 2009 | 2000 Mercury Cougar
Mar 11, 2009 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
Feb 18, 2009 | 1993 Mercury Cougar
132 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: