Question about 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Program entry remote
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Read owners manual. If you didnt get one, turn ign. to on possition, on lower rt steering wheel spoke there is a "page" icon. Press it and it will indicate self tutorial on the dash panel below gear position indicator.
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
1. Close all doors
2. Insert key into ignition
3. Hold down the power UNLOCK button on the driver's door panel, continue to hold down
until instructed to release in step 9.
4. Perform steps 5 through 8 in a fairly rapid succession.
5. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
6. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
7. Turn the ignition to the ON position (as far as you can go without starting the engine.)
8. Turn the ignition to the OFF position.
9. Release the power UNLOCK button on the door panel. The vehicle should respond by
door locks locking and unlocking automatically. (If locks do not cycle after you let go,
not before you let go of the unlock button, then the vehicle has not entered programming
mode and you must start procedure over. Remove key from ignition, open drivers door
and return to step 1 ). If the locks do cycle automatically then proceed to step 10.
10. Hold down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the remote until the doors lock and
unlock. This may take up to 30 seconds.
11. Repeat step 10 NOW for each additional remote. (Including any existing remotes).
12. Turn the ignition to the ON position to exit the programming mode.
13. Test remote(s).
Posted on Mar 20, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 20, 2012 | 2003 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Oct 01, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Mar 27, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Mar 22, 2010 | 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
Mar 09, 2010 | 2008 Chevrolet Malibu
Jun 25, 2009 | 2002 Chevrolet TrailBlazer
Jun 07, 2009 | 2003 Dodge Durango
Apr 19, 2009 | 1999 Chevrolet Silverado 1500
Mar 27, 2009 | 2003 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Mar 22, 2009 | 2004 Lincoln LS
11 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: