Question about 2005 Audi A2 1.4
I need the safe code, when started it said SAFE Unit Locked. Can I get some help please?
If it's a 4 digit code try out xxxx or 0000. 1234 is also very usual. if there are more digits just fill them up with x's, 0's or 567...
Posted on Apr 16, 2014
Testimonial: "It`s a 4 digits code of numbers. The pass for blutooth was 1234 to connect my smartphone to it. I`ll try tomorrow both 1234 and 0000 after if i know well, i`ll have to let the engine running for 1 hour."
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
It's usually printed in the owner manual. If you don't have the owner manual, you will need to go to a dealer and have them generate a code.
Either that, or join an Audi or VW forum on the Web and see if you can find a mechanic who will generate one for you using the dealer software.
Posted on Jan 25, 2009
SOURCE: audi tt stereo problem
You must hold in the "TP" and "RDS" (NOT THE SCAN button) buttons at the same time....after a few seconds "1000" will appear on the display screen...use the station selector buttons 1-6 to enter the code you have to unlock SAFE mode....after entering the code....press and hold the "TP" and "RDS" buttons again...after a few seconds....whalla!!!...radio unlocked!!!
IF YOU BOUGHT A SECOND HAND TT AND DONT HAVE THE RADIO CODE....take it to your nearest audi workshop....they use the diagnostic machine to find the code for you....pretty easy...
Posted on Mar 10, 2009
SOURCE: Safe mode in Audi Symphony radio
hold rbds and pscan till you see numbers then use the radio memory buttons to control the number you want to put in after the numbers are put in hold rbds pscan again till u see it says safe and radio works.
Posted on May 16, 2010
IMPORTANT NOTE: You must have the security anti-theft code for yours Audi Concert radio from the car manufacturer! For Audi Concert the sequence of programming is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
3. By the #1 key you will set up the first safe code digit.
4. By the #2 key you will set up the second safe code digit.
5. By the #3 key you will set up the third safe code digit.
6. By the #4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Please rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Jun 10, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 10, 2014 | 2006 Audi A3
Jan 18, 2011 | 1999 Audi A6
Jan 05, 2011 | 2002 Audi A6
Nov 27, 2010 | 1998 Audi A4
Jun 07, 2010 | 2000 Audi A6
Feb 27, 2010 | 1999 Audi A4
91 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: