Question about 2004 Toyota Camry
The reasons for long cranking are as follows:
- Specific gravity of the storage battery is low.
- Battery terminals sulfated. Clean with warm water, keeping your eyes and hand away.
- Cranking motor is drawing more amperes (Current). Service the starter motor.
- Engine compression low. Check the valve clearance.
- Spark plugs gaps are wide open. Adjust the gaps.
- Fuel pump pressure is low. (Normal range 38 psi - 44psi).
- Leaky Fuel injectors.
- Clogged element air cleaner.
- Engine coolant temperature sensor
Posted on Apr 16, 2014
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 11, 2016 | Toyota Cars & Trucks
Sep 26, 2012 | 1992 Toyota Camry V6
Aug 19, 2010 | 2001 Toyota Camry
Oct 19, 2009 | 1998 Toyota Camry
Apr 11, 2009 | 1994 Toyota Camry
Mar 23, 2009 | 1996 Toyota Camry
Oct 12, 2008 | 1999 Toyota Camry
Dec 11, 2016 | 2004 Toyota Camry
95 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!