Question about 2000 Toyota Camry
The gear selector is no more active
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
May 24, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION (Continued)
Gear Shift - Floor Mounted
1. Raise the vehicle and disconnect the transmission
shift cable from the lower selector lever.
2. Disconnect the four nuts that attach the housing 6. Remove the whole floor shift housing by lifting
to the floorpan. vertically
1. To install the floor shift housing to the floorpan
reverse the above instructions in order 6, 5, 4.
2. Place the selector lever in the 'P' position.
3. Raise the vehicle.
4. Reconnect the four nuts that attach the housing to
5. Install the shift cable back onto the lower selector
6. Tighten the lock nut to the required torque to 28
7. Lower the vehicle and check transmission
operation in each selector lever detent position.
3. Lower the vehicle. 8. Check that the mode light functions correctly. For
4. Remove the centre console (Refer to section further information, refer to Section 307-05.
5. Detach the back light bulb/wiring.
I6 Floor mount shift components
Jan 12, 2015 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 28, 2014 | 2008 Citroen C3 1.4i
Dec 09, 2012 | 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD
Jun 01, 2017 | 2006 Dodge Dakota
Dec 19, 2010 | 2005 Kia Sedona
Dec 07, 2009 | 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
Jul 27, 2009 | 2001 Jaguar S-Type
Oct 20, 2008 | 1999 Mercury Cougar
57 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!