Question about 1995 Cadillac DeVille
Have an 95 deville my engine stalls when i turn on my headlights or adjust my seats. Told it not drawing enough power. I replace my battery and alternator still the same issue, any ideas
Check for loose or damaged connections on alternator, starter, etc.
Posted on Jun 18, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 10, 2016 | Volvo 850 Cars & Trucks
Sep 28, 2015 | 1987 Volkswagen Jetta
Feb 03, 2014 | Ford F-350 Cars & Trucks
Mar 11, 2013 | 1993 Cadillac DeVille
Jul 27, 2017 | 1995 Cadillac DeVille
2. ADJUST HEADLIGHT AIM ONLY
(a) Place the vehicle in the following conditions.
The area around the headlight is not deformed.
The vehicle is parked on a level surface.
Tire inflation pressure is the specified value.
A driver is in the driver's seat and the vehicle is in a state ready for driving (with a tank full).
The vehicle has been bounced several times.
(b) Check the headlight aiming.
(1) Prepare a thick white paper.
(2) Stand the paper perpendicular to the ground at the position 3 m (9.84 ft) away from the headlights
(3) Ensure that the center line of the vehicle and the paper face forms a 90-degree angle as shown
in the illustration.
(4) Draw a horizontal line (H line) on the paper, showing where the headlights should strike.
(5) Draw a vertical line (V line) at the position where the extended center line of the vehicle strikes.
(6) Draw 2 vertical lines (by connecting the low and high beam center marks) to where the both headlights
should strike (V RH and V LH lines).
(7) Draw a horizontal line (by connecting the both low beam center marks) at the position where the
headlights should strike (H RH and H LH lines).
The H RH and H LH line is 0.4° below the horizontal line (H line) of the light axis.
(8) Start the engine.
(9) Turn the headlights ON.
(10) Check that the headlights properly strike the position shown in the illustration.
Dec 02, 2010 | 2004 Toyota Sequoia
Aug 16, 2010 | 1989 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
Jul 05, 2010 | 1995 Lexus Sc 400
Aug 10, 2009 | 1996 Cadillac DeVille
268 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: