Question about 2002 Buick Rendezvous
1. Check state of battery charge
2. check for fuel in the tank
3. check battery cables for corrosion
4. check for fuel pressure at engine.
Posted on Jul 13, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
1. Close all doors.
2. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
3. Insert and remove key from ignition 2 times. Do Not turn ignition.
4. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
5. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
6. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
7. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
8. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
Posted on Dec 14, 2008
hi im wes the o2 sensor is always in the exaust newer buicks have one before the converter (sometimes in the exaust manifold) one after the converter if it has duall exaust it could have four
left bank sensor one is before the converter on drivers side bank two sensor 2 would be passanger side after the converter does this help?
Posted on Mar 12, 2009
fix it your self .or take it to the garage. fixing it your self cheaper is cheaper. it will at least 700.00 dollars or more at a garage. depend on the condition of the head. its has to be fix you cant plug a leaking head gasket.
Posted on Apr 07, 2009
The firing order is 1-6-5-4-3-2 the engine from the passenger side to the drivers side, radiator side 1-3-5 and on the fire wall side 2-4-6
The 3 coil from the radiator to the fire wall. #1 coil 1-4 #2 coil 5-2 and coil #3 3-6 Good luck and keep me posted, be glad to help. Its harder to explain then show, hope i made sense.
Posted on Jul 01, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 26, 2015 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Feb 20, 2015 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Feb 13, 2015 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Jan 06, 2015 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
May 01, 2014 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Apr 14, 2014 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Oct 21, 2010 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
May 07, 2010 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Feb 27, 2010 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
158 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: