Question about 1993 Volkswagen Fox
How to unlock radio or put in code
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: unlock radio in 98 beetle
I've had this happen twice when the battery died. It goes into the SAFE 2 mode if you try entering it and don't do it right and then you have to leave the radio on for 1 1/2 hours to have it come on to 1000 and then set it with each number one at a time and then hold down right reset until he beeps on. So, if you are discouraged as I was, the answer is to leave it on with the SAFE showing for over an hour and it probably will come on with the 1000 for setting eventually.
Posted on Aug 19, 2008
SOURCE: radio unlock code
For this code you most likely would have to get it from VW. Unless you get lucky and fine it on the internet. There is a good site to fine that can off stuff just look up the web site scribd.
Hope that this helps.
Posted on Aug 21, 2008
The sequence of programming for 2000 VW Cabrio radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Aug 18, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 27, 2015 | 1994 Volvo 850
Dec 08, 2013 | 2003 Honda Pilot
Feb 15, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 02, 2011 | 1999 Chevrolet Malibu
Jan 26, 2010 | 2002 Chevrolet Cavalier Coupe
Aug 17, 2009 | 1999 Buick LeSabre
Jan 11, 2009 | 1997 Pontiac Sunfire
Jan 11, 2009 | 1996 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Oct 01, 2008 | 1997 Chevrolet K1500
May 17, 2008 | 2000 Renault 181
17 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: