Question about 2008 Chevrolet Equinox
At 25 mph vibration in rear than goes away at 35 mph
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Could be many a things, for example:
Front wheel bearings
Warped Brake Disc
Worn suspension mounts
CV joint needs replacement
Worn/bent steering rods
Wheel weight balances have come off and caused irregular wheel balance
Wheels are warped, damaged
Brake pads are worn over the limit
I would really recommend you take it to a professional to take a look. It could be very dangerous to you and other drivers using the road
Posted on Jul 02, 2009
There are bearings in the rear diff that make a "whining" noise it can be repaired by replacing the bearings. Here is how its done;
1. Jack up the rear end and support if correctly with jack stands.
2. remove the wheels and expose the axles
3. remove the differential cover and drain the differential
4. rotate the main gear inside and expose the take down bolt. (8mm)
5. remove the take down pin in the spline drive. 8mm nut
6. remove the axles and remove the main gear. then take out the bearings.
7. replace the bearings and reinstall the components in reverse order.
8. refill the differential.
Posted on Apr 26, 2011
SOURCE: 2005 EQUINOX AWD HAS A
COULD HAVE LOW AND HIGH SPOTS IN THE BRAKE ROTORS.CHECK TIRES FOR DEFECTS.COULD NEED FRONT END ALIGNMENT OR BAD WHEEL BEARINGS CAUSE WHEELS VIBRATION.
Posted on Jun 09, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 08, 2012 | 1998 Mercury Sable
Jun 09, 2011 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Oct 19, 2009 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Jul 28, 2009 | 1998 GMC Sonoma
May 14, 2009 | 1998 GMC Sonoma
Feb 25, 2009 | 1996 GMC Jimmy
Jun 03, 2008 | 1998 Honda Civic
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!