Question about 2005 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
I changed the oil in my can and the change oil light is still on i dont know how to turn it off can any one help ????
1. Turn the ignition to ACC or ON and turn the radio off.
2. Press and hold the TUNE DISP button on the radio for at least five seconds until SETTINGS is displayed.
3. Press SEE PSCAN up or down arrow to scroll through the main menue.
4. Scroll until the OIL MON appears on the display.
5. Press the 1 PREV or 2 NEXT button to enter the submenu. RESET will be displayed.
6. Press the TUNE DISP button to reset. A chime will be heard to verify the new setting and DONE will be displayed for one second.
7. Once the monitor has been reset, scroll until the EXIT appears on the display.
8. Press the TUNE DISP button to exit programming. A chime will be heard to verify exit.
Posted on Jun 24, 2009
Turn the key on do not start the car ! As soon as you turn the key on press the accelorator pedal down three times and wait for the light to flash and then return to normal .
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Apr 12, 2011 | 2002 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Dec 18, 2010 | Chevrolet TrailBlazer Cars & Trucks
Oct 23, 2010 | Chrysler 300 Cars & Trucks
Jul 22, 2010 | 2001 Acura 3.2CL
Jun 10, 2010 | 2004 Saturn ION
Nov 11, 2009 | 2001 Pontiac Grand Am SE
Apr 01, 2009 | 2004 Saturn VUE
Nov 17, 2008 | 2002 Pontiac Aztek
Nov 10, 2008 | 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
Jul 02, 2008 | 1998 Oldsmobile Intrigue
145 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: