Question about 2003 Ford Explorer Sport Trac
When you turn the key off it sounds like a small door closes. when u turn the key back on it sounds like air pressure is being released
If this is inside the cab of the truck then suspect a bad blend door actuator ..
Posted on Jun 17, 2009
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 28, 2017 | Buick Cars & Trucks
Nov 04, 2014 | 2005 Ford Escape XLT
Sep 02, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Obtain all remote transmitters for this vehicle.
1. Close all doors.
2. Insert key into the ignition cylinder but do not turn it.
3. Press and hold the Unlock button on door lock switch on drivers door.
Hold until instructed to release.
4. Remove key from ignition and then insert key into ignition without turning ignition cylinder and remove key.
5. Insert key in ignition a third time and leave key in ignition. Do Not turn ignition.
6. Release door lock switch on drivers door panel.
A Chime will sound 3 times indicating that you are in programming mode.
7. Press both the Lock and Unlock buttons on the remote up to 30 seconds.
A chime will sound 2 times if remote has programmed successful.
8. Repeat step 6 if you are programming additional remotes.
9. Remove key from ignition to exit programming mode.
NOTE: If you are having trouble getting this procedure to work, we have found that some vehicles need step 3 to be done before step 2
Aug 02, 2011 | Pontiac Aztek Cars & Trucks
Apr 10, 2011 | Dodge Pickup Cars & Trucks
Apr 09, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Avalanche
Sep 08, 2009 | Chevrolet Cobalt Cars & Trucks
Jul 23, 2009 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Dec 09, 2008 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Nov 12, 2008 | 2006 Toyota Highlander
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: