Question about 2005 Acura TL
Sistem does not react to programming
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
here's the instructions for a 97 TL - I hope they're the same.
Entering the programming mode cancels all learned keyless remotes, so
none of the previously programmed remotes will work. You must reprogram
all of the keyless remotes once you are in the programming mode.
You must complete each step within 4 seconds of the previous step to keep
the system from exiting the programming mode. You must program remotes
within 10 seconds of each other
1. Turn ignition switch to ON (II)
2. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNOCK button on one of the remotes.
(An unprogrammed remote can be used for this step.)
3. Within 4 seconds turn ignition switch to LOCK (0) position
4. Within 4 seconds turn the ignition switch to ON (II)
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 two more times using the same keyless remote
used in step 2
6. Within 4 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on the same remote.
Make sure the power door locks cycle to confirm you are in programming
7. Within 10 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on same remote.
8. Within 10 seconds press the LOCK or UNLOCK button on all other
remotes you want to program. Make sure door locks cycle after you push
each remote button to confirm system has accepted the remote.
9. Turn the igniton switch to LOCK (0) to exit programming mode.
10. Test remote(s)
Hope this helps :)
Posted on Mar 26, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 18, 2016 | 2004 Ford F150
Jan 08, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 28, 2013 | 1996 Lincoln Town Car
Sep 14, 2011 | 1995 Ford Crown Victoria
Mar 10, 2011 | Lincoln MKZ Cars & Trucks
Jun 06, 2010 | 1998 Ford F150 Regular Cab
Jun 29, 2009 | 1997 Mercury Grand Marquis
Jun 08, 2009 | 1993 Ford Explorer Limited
Apr 07, 2009 | 1999 Lincoln Town Car
Mar 22, 2009 | 2004 Lincoln LS
Oct 10, 2015 | 2005 Acura TL
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!