Question about Toyota Corolla
Rockledge blinking blue light
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 09, 2018 | Cars & Trucks
Nov 26, 2014 | 2012 Toyota Camry
Aug 31, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Oct 30, 2013 | 2011 Mercedes-Benz C 300
Mar 31, 2012 | Honda Accord Cars & Trucks
the kick panel just beside the left foot rest on the driver's side.
2) Locate blue wires.
3) Locate black connector. Hold it notch up.
4) With ignition off, insert one of the wires into top row, 2nd pin from left.
5) Turn key to on position, but do not start the car.
6) Watch blinky check engine light on dashboard. Count blinks. Long blinks = 10, Short blinks = 1.
7) Keep watching blinky light until you get mesmorized.
To clear codes (after problem has
1) With engine off, stick the blue wires to 1st and 2nd pin in the top row counting from left on the
connector, with notch facing up.
2) Start car. Shut off car. Remove pins.
3) Read codes to make sure they are clear. No codes = steady blinks at 1/4 second intervals. yhis is for the 94, 92 should be the same. have a good day !!
Jun 05, 2011 | 1994 Subaru SVX
Apr 25, 2011 | 2002 Ford Mustang
Jan 01, 2011 | 2000 Volkswagen Beetle
Jul 17, 2008 | 1995 Ford Ranger Supercab
40 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: