The shop manual does not illustrate the procedure for removing the rear package deck (back dash). This will be a lengthy description for removing this deck
1. Remove the rear seat bottom (2 12mm bolts located in between the seams at the seat back and the seat bottom (lower the seat backs and you'll have to feel for them). Remove them
2. Remove the seat bottom (two spring loaded clips at the front of the seat bottom).
3. Remove the 12 mm bolts at the bottom of both LH & RH shoulder cushions. Lift UP and then forward (careful you don't break the should cushion clips at the back of the cushions).
4. Using a small screwdriver, remove the SRS caps at the C-Pillar moldings (behind them are either two phillips head screws or 10mm bolts) - remove them
5. Remove the C-Pillar moldings -- they are 'Clipped' into position (use a flashlight to locate them and a long shaft plane screwdriver to help 'unclip' them).
lower the seat backs down. Note the trunk accessway side moldings (approximately 8 to 10 phillips head screws) remove them and the accessway moldings (you can'r remove the deck unless you remove these accessway moldings).
6. Find the plastic clips which hold the rear deck in place (usually yellow or blue)
Remove the rear package deck.
Now, depending on what you want to do now... it's up to you.
Reassembly is in reverse order.