Question about 2007 BMW 750Li Sedan
The battery is new The alarm and locks will close when the button on the remote is pushed The car will start when the key is inserted in the dash The car will not unlock when I approach and pull the handle. The car will not start when the remote is in the passenger compartment but not in the dash, An error message appeared on the dash that said key not recognized when I try to start without the key inserted in the dash.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get 2 Free calls (no credit card required) and instant help on almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, appliances, handyman, and even pets).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: BMW Keyless Entry not working
hi, to program the keys to the vehicle is quite simple
1) open the vehicle, sit inside and close the door
2) insert the key in the ignition and turn to position 1 so that just the air bag light illuminates
3) press and hold the unlock button on the key and remove the key from the ignition (do not release the unlock button)
4) while still holding the unlock button with the key removed press the lock button 3 times
5) release the unlock button on the remote and the door locks should lock and unlock if the proceedure has been carried out correctly
6) to program any other key(s) press and hold the unlock button on remote and again press the lock button 3 times but do not insert it into the ignition or turn the ignition on as done previous.
you may want to print these instructions and read them a few times before proceeding, if you muck up the process while programing keys, no harm will be done, you just have to start the process over. hope this is of some help, regards mark.
Posted on Apr 10, 2009
SOURCE: E36 BMW 318I CENTRAL LOCKING
try locking and unlocking the car with the key 3 times slowly ,other than that i have no idea ?? another trick is to disconnect battery and join the cables together for a few minutes to discharge any capacitors that may be holding a charge in the computer..Only other thing i can think of is the main dealers who have the right connectors and software to re set it all .sorry i havent been of any help
Posted on Aug 05, 2009
SOURCE: 2008 bmw 328i car locks
At first,it seems your remote has lost its code.Try using your other keys.
Do you have all doors+hood properly closed?Does your key actually turn in door lock!
Posted on Mar 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 01, 2011 | 2004 Lexus ES 330
Jun 10, 2011 | Pontiac Grand Am Cars & Trucks
May 18, 2011 | 1999 Toyota Camry Solara
Jun 23, 2010 | 1998 Buick LeSabre
Jun 29, 2009 | 2002 Buick Regal
Jun 08, 2009 | 1999 Buick Regal
May 07, 2009 | 2000 Buick Century
Jan 17, 2009 | 2005 Cadillac STS
Oct 13, 2008 | 1995 Toyota Avalon
Aug 06, 2008 | 2005 Nissan Murano
Aug 02, 2014 | 2007 BMW 750Li Sedan
45 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!