Question about 1995 Kia Sportage
The trim should have plastic rivets that snap on and snap off. They don't always snap back on so may need to purchase some.
Posted on Aug 27, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Jun 20, 2016 | 2011 Buick Regal
Aug 16, 2014 | 1994 Lincoln Mark VIII
May 07, 2013 | 1991 Ford Thunderbird
1. Disable the SIR system.
2. Remove the power window switch assembly.
3. Remove the door trim plate.
4. Gently pull the trim panel inboard in order to disengage the trim fastener that retains the outside rearview mirror trim cover.
5. Remove the fasteners around the outer perimeter of the door panel by prying out with a commercially available door trim fastener removal tool. Pry only hard enough to disengage the fasteners from the sheet metal door skin. Be careful not to pry out too far or damage to the hooks inside the door panel will result.
6. Remove the door trim panel by lifting upward and outward in order to disengage the hooks from the door.
7. Disconnect the electrical connectors from the trim panel.
8. Remove the trim panel.
Dec 05, 2010 | 1999 Cadillac DeVille
May 31, 2010 | Lincoln Town Car Cars & Trucks
Feb 03, 2010 | Jeep Grand Cherokee Cars & Trucks
Aug 27, 2009 | 2000 Lincoln Town Car
May 07, 2009 | 1994 Mercury Cougar
Jan 31, 2009 | 1997 Ford Expedition
31 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: