Question about 2003 Cadillac CTS
Were is the antenna located at on the car
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Remote Key FOB Information
1. Close all the vehicle doors.
2. Insert the ignition key into the ignition lock cylinder.
3. Press and hold the door unlock switch.
4. While holding the door lock switch in the unlock position, cycle the ignition ON, OFF, ON, OFF.
5. Release the door unlock switch. The doors will lock and unlock to confirm the program mode.
6. Press and hold the LOCK button and the UNLOCK button simultaneously on one transmitter. After a delay of approximately 15 seconds, the doors will lock and unlock to confirm the programming of that transmitter.
7. Repeat the previous step to program up to 4 transmitters.
8. Turn the ignition switch to the RUN position in order to exit the keyless entry transmitter programming mode.
9. Operate the transmitter functions in order to verify correct system operatio
Posted on Nov 04, 2009
SOURCE: vapor canister 2003 cadillac cts
it will look something like this:
and is usually located on the fender well on the engine side toward the front corner of the car (it may be inside the fender itself)
there would be 2-3 large vacuum hoses going to it which will help in finding it.
Posted on Jan 10, 2012
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 01, 2015 | 2007 Chevrolet Impala
Feb 25, 2015 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Oct 31, 2012 | 2003 Pontiac Grand Am
Jan 21, 2012 | 2000 Toyota 4Runner
Sep 08, 2010 | 2006 Cadillac CTS
Nov 27, 2009 | 2003 Lincoln Town Car
Nov 16, 2009 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Sep 30, 2009 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
Jun 15, 2009 | 2003 Cadillac CTS
65 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: