Question about 1989 Toyota Corolla 2 Door
I have spark only from no.1 cylinder
Please do the following:
- Check resistance of the high tension cords ( DMM selector range on 10 K or 100 K Ohms, resistance reading = 10 - 25 K Ohms)
- Check rotor for damage, cracked or broken.
- Check the distributor cap for cracks or corroded terminals.
- Check the ignition module inside the distributor assembly.
- If the problem persists, replace the distributor assembly with a good known one.
Posted on Mar 22, 2014
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 12, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 22, 2014 | 1989 Toyota Corolla 1.6
Mar 22, 2014 | Toyota Corolla Cars & Trucks
Aug 19, 2012 | 1998 Chevrolet C1500
Dec 11, 2011 | 1998 Ford Contour
Feb 07, 2011 | 1988 Pontiac Firebird
Apr 23, 2010 | 1995 Chevrolet G20
Feb 09, 2010 | 2000 Lincoln Town Car
Jun 08, 2009 | 1993 Ford Ranger SuperCab
46 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!