there is a separate motor for up/down and another for left/right adjust. The glass is serviceable but not the motors, built into the frame of the mirror body.
SECTION 501-09: Rear View Mirrors
2000 F-Super Duty/Excursion/Motorhome Chassis Workshop Manual
REMOVAL AND INSTALLATION
Exterior Mirror Glass
Left-hand dual arm mirror with heat shown, non-heated and aero mirrors similar.
- Position the exterior rear view mirror glass in the full down position.
- Grasp the top and carefully pull the mirror glass away from the mirror housing.
- Disconnect the electrical terminals (if equipped) and remove the exterior rear view mirror glass.
- Remove the jack pins from the mirror glass back.
- Remove the sealing boots.
- Install the jack pins in the sealing boots.
- Install the jack pins and sealing boots.
- Install the jack pins in the mirror housing.
- Install the sealing boots so the boot shoulder is under the mirror collar.
- Loosely install the glass.
- Connect the electrical wiring to the electrical terminals (if equipped).
- Position the friction pins in the mirror housing.
- Align the jack pin locating tabs to match with the mirror glass back.
- Using a flat hand, press on the center of the mirror glass until seated on the center pivot of the mirror housing.
- Press the mirror glass toward one of the jack pins until snapped in place.
- Repeat for second jack pin.