Question about 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4
Posted by Anonymous on
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 24, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
3. Remove retaining ring. If the bearing inner race remains on wheel hub, grind a section of inner race until approximately 0.020 in (0.5 mm) remains. Remove race with a chisel.
4. Remove wheel bearing with suitable tool.
• Do not remove dust cover unless necessary. • Do not reuse dust cover if removed. 5. Mark relative positions of dust cover and knuckle for proper reassembly. 6. Remove dust cover with a chisel.
• Do not remove wheel hub bolt unless necessary. • Do not reuse wheel hub bolt if removed. 7. Remove wheel hub bolt with a press.
Assembly 1. Press in new wheel studs. Front wheel hub press in either bolt turning or loosening by the torque of 108.5 lb•ft (147 N•m, 15 kg•m) shall not be premissible.
2. Mark new dust cover to match the removed dust cover. 3. Align mark on new dust cover with knuckle. 4. Install new dust cover with suitable tool.
5. Install new wheel bearing with suitable tool. 6. Install front wheel hub assembly with suitable tool.
• Use a new oil seal, and apply grease to seal. • Install oil seal so that it is flush with knuckle. 7. Install new oil seal with SST(0K993 331 016).
Jan 12, 2013 | 2003 Kia Sedona
Jun 17, 2012 | 2007 Nissan 350Z
May 28, 2011 | Ford Fusion Cars & Trucks
Jan 22, 2011 | 2008 Ford Explorer
Jun 12, 2010 | Cars & Trucks
Dec 28, 2009 | 1995 Honda Odyssey
Dec 19, 2009 | 2006 Saturn Vue
Nov 07, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Venture
Feb 06, 2009 | 2000 Lincoln LS
14 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: