Question about 2011 Honda Odyssey
Bulb is out for clock
Here are the instructions I found and used on my 2004 Ody clock....
1. Here's the part you need to buy, Radio Shack part #272-1092. Despite Radio Shack's rip-off prices, this was only $1.49 for two micro lamps.
2. Disconnect the battery. Personally, I don't believe this step is necessary, but you can do it to be on the safe side.
3. Put on the emergency brake. With the engine off, shift down it into the lowest gear to give yourself some clearance.
4. Remove the panels to the left and right of the steering column. WEAR GLOVES! I found it easiest to start from the side closest to the steering column and pull from there. If you notice in the picture, I also removed the cap that covers the hole where a button is supposed to go. Use that hole to pull, too.
right side removed
left side r2001vdyssey - cant see time in dark - dscn2232sm.jpgg src="http://i.fixya.net/uploads/images/dscn2232sm.jpg" alt="dscn2232sm.jpg" class="h_mi" />
5. After you remove the left and right panels, you need to remove a total of 8 sc2001vdyssey - cant see time in dark - dscn2233sm.jpg
4 behind the right panel
2 behind the left panel
2 above the gauge cluster
6. Once those screws are removed, the top panel can be pulled out2001vdyssey - cant see time in dark - dscn2240sm.jpg the gauges is the hardest to remove. Just be careful with the plastic panels and work your way from the sides.
top panel removed
7. Behind 2001vdyssey - cant see time in dark - dscn2241sm.jpg you'll notice two wires that connect to the hazard li2001vdyssey - cant see time in dark - dscn2242sm.jpg You can unplug the clock easily, but the hazard light requires a small screwdriver to release the lock.
8. Remove the plastic housing that covers the clock. The lamp is located on the top left of the circuit board. It removes with a simple twist.
9. And after ALL that work, you can finally replace the lamp. I wish I took the picture with a penny to show a size comparison. It's a shame it requires all this work to get to a tiny lamp.
10 Replace your panels and screws and you're all done!!
Posted on Jul 26, 2014
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 08, 2018 | Kia Cars & Trucks
on Jan 31, 2010 | Chevrolet Corvette Cars & Trucks
Dec 04, 2013 | 2007 Chrysler Sebring Sedan
Nov 02, 2013 | 2005 Mitsubishi Galant
Apr 29, 2010 | 1999 Honda Accord
Jan 16, 2010 | 1998 Ford Escort
Dec 29, 2009 | 2005 Subaru Forester
Oct 20, 2008 | Mitsubishi Colt Cars & Trucks
50 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: