Question about 2009 Volkswagen Jetta
The radio will be tuned and then goes to static, if I punch the programmed station button again it comes back. This happens for every station.
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
You must have the security anti-theft code for your VW radio from the car manufacturer, or from a Volkswagen dealer!
You can find the radio code at: http://www.radio-code.co.uk/
The sequence of programming for 2003 VW Golf radio is:
1. Push simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys until on the screen will appear "1000" displayed.
2. Release keys. No more push on "SCAN" and "RDS" keys because otherwise number "1000" will be considered as first safe code attempt.
For example: we have the security code "5079". Then:
3. By the no.# 1 key you will set up the first safe code digit. Push 5 times on the no.# 1 button. The "5" number will be setted.
4. By the no.# 2 key you will set up the second safe code digit. Push 10 times on the no.# 2 button. The "0" number will be setted.
5. By the no.# 3 key you will set up the third safe code digit. Push 7 times on the no.# 3 button. The "7" number will be setted.
6. By the no.# 4 key you will set up the four-th safe code digit. Push 9 times on the no.# 4 button. The "9" number will be setted.
7. Then push again simultaneous "SCAN" and "RDS" keys for confirm this safe code. On the screen will be displayed "SAFE" notice. Release keys! For few seconds a radio frequence will be displayed. The radio is now ready for use!
Posted on Sep 06, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
May 15, 2016 | Cars & Trucks
Mar 12, 2015 | 2008 Ford Focus
Nov 23, 2014 | 1996 Lincoln Continental
Apr 30, 2014 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 01, 2012 | 2005 Honda Jazz
Oct 22, 2009 | 1994 Ford Tempo
Aug 14, 2009 | 2004 Volvo S40
May 28, 2009 | 1997 Buick Park Avenue
Jul 19, 2008 | Ford Taurus Cars & Trucks
161 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: