Question about Isuzu Cars & Trucks
What oil is for Isuzu trooper 1994
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: isuzu trooper engine numbers
ok there are several places to look
the door panels stickers
the glove box
the engine compartment
the engine number will be stamped on the block if facing truck it would be on the bottom right hand side between the first and second freeze plug
Posted on Jun 02, 2008
1. Remove battery terminals and secure them away from the battery posts using nylon wire ties.
1a. Fine some comfortable eye glasses (clear or yellow) and keep them on. There are plenty of opportunities to get debris in your eyes during this procedure.
2. Spray "PB Blaster" (loosens bolts) on two bolts that secures alternator.
3. Jack-up vehicle on side to access alternator. Use a jackstand to support.
4. Using a 10mm open-ended wrench, loosen the bolt that swings the alternator. Screwing the bolt "in" or toward the engine will allow play to increase in the alternator belt. Loosen the 12mm bolt slightly next to the 10mm bolt (approximately 1.5" toward engine).
5. Continue to loosen 10mm bolt until there is enough slack in the belt to remove the belt from the alternator pulley.
6. Remove belt. It may be possible to remove belt without removing fan faring. Maybe not. If not, you will need to remove plastic fairing. If you must remove fair, go below fan fairing and disassemble connectors that hold together pieces of fan fairing. Carefully remove.
7. Install alternator fan from above.
8. Check that alternator belt is on all tracks (from below with a flashlight), and slowly tighten.
9. Secure 10mm and 12mm bolts. Recheck tightness.
10. Reassemble battery connection and run vehicle at idle for about 5 minutes. Check belt for proper tension.
11. CAREFULLY check tension of belt. Or disassemble battery connections and re-check belt tension.
12. Reassemble fan fairing (if not already assembled), re-connect battery terminals, and have a nice day. :-)
Posted on Jan 04, 2009
pull the starter away from the bellhousing and turn the drive end upwards then it will come out from the engine compartment tight i know but i have just done mine so i know it will come
Posted on Mar 30, 2009
SOURCE: Isuzu Trooper anti-theft alarm
Join up the wires in the tailgate catch and the drivers door for the anti theft circuit the nthe unit thinks its allways unlocked so wont sound off .
Posted on Apr 20, 2009
First their are two different front axles in 1996 troopers. Isuzu changed the 4wd system from auto lock hubs to drive control axle.auto lock hube are on the older trooper's with the light and wiper switches on the dash. The same way to change both. Auto hub remove the six hex. screws slide off the hub remove the sirclip from the driveshaft. Newer hub has 6 alan-head screw's again remove them then the hubcap then the sirclip on the shaft and slide off the round spacer. Next 4 bolts from the lower balljoint and the brake's. Pull out the hub until it clear's the shaft remove the inner boot clips slide the inner boot out the shaft. Clean the grease from the end of the axle then with your fingernail feel along any of the 3 tracks in the axle and near the outer end of the track you will find a wirelike split ring slide a screwdriver under the ring and lever it off . Pull out the drive clean off the grease. You will see a sirclip on the end of the joint remove it and slide off the joint. You can replace either boot from that end. The outer joint is held on with a snap ring on the shaft inside the joint and is not easily removed need a hammer and drift to drive off the end and when removed its hard to get the snap ring on the shaft back into its place.You can change both boots from this end as well. Cheers
Posted on Sep 28, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Oct 02, 2015 | 2001 Isuzu Trooper
Sep 23, 2012 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Feb 27, 2012 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Aug 12, 2011 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Dec 11, 2010 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Jan 22, 2010 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Oct 03, 2009 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
Jul 25, 2008 | 1994 Isuzu Trooper
103 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: