Question about Cars & Trucks
LOOKING FOR audi A4 B7 2,0 tdi engine number on the motor
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
is it a 1.8 turbo or 2.8 V6 or 2.7 biturbo V6 ? on most models what you will be looking for is a 3 letter code like ATQ or APW and is normally on a sticker on the timing belt cover, it is also stamped into the engine on a ledge up high. if no luck there check the owners manual, around the 3rd page there will be a sticker that was put in the book during predelivery inspection this sticker is about 3 inches by 3 inches and filled with id codes for almost everything. If the pdi wasn't done right another copy of the same sticker will be under or next to the spare tire in the spare tire well.
Posted on Mar 24, 2009
The switch for reversing light is placed on the right side of the gearbox for Audi 1.9 TDI 2003 model 6 speed.
Switch: M14 x 1,5 & Part number: 01E941521A.
See picture below:
Please do rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Jan 20, 2011
SOURCE: Dove si trova il sensore
Water Thermometer by cooling system is called Engine Coolant Temperature (ECT) sensor, and is placed in the right back side of the cylinder head on 2004 Audi A4 1.9 TDI. See picture below:
Please do rate my response. Thanks!
Posted on Jan 30, 2011
How to change a wiper motor & repair wiper mechanism on 2004 Audi A4 2.5 TDI
First time you must diagnose why windscreen wipers going slow and/or stopping.
In order to find out the cause of wipers stopping you can try follows:
1. Carefully extract the wiper arms from their axles (two pieces). In some cases you need to use an extracting tool. Heed of the windscreen !!!
2. Disassemble the plastic covers from the bottom of the windscreen.
3. With the bonnet up you can start the engine, (transmission in "N" or "P" position and parking brake on). Now you must switch on the control lever of the wipers, and go to the engine compartment. If the wiper motor runs let the wiper motor running for a few minutes and switch off. Go to the step 4. If the wiper motor do not runs you must check first the electrical feeding of the motor. It is necessary to unscrew three bolts of the mechanism and disconnect the electrical coupling (difficult assurance). If the electrical feeding is OK you must replace the motor - steps 5, 6, 7. If not you must check electrical connections, the control switch of wipers and electric cables.
4. Now you must check the two bearings of wiper mechanism with your hand. In the most cases the left bearing is out of order (is very hot). This is the most encounter fault of the wipers running at Audi.
5. For have enough space to manipulation the wiper motor together with their mechanism you must extract the plastic cover of the engine computer box, and extract also the box screws. Then you can move slowly the engine computer box, just for a few milimeters.
6. You must disconnect the electrical coupling of the motor (difficult assurance), unscrew three bolts of the mechanism and extract together with the motor. You must move them slowly between windscreen and engine computer box until the wiper motor go out together with the mechanism. This is the most difficult operation!
7. Now you can repair the bearings, replace entire wiper mechanism or replace the wiper motor. It is not very simply, but it works.
Heed of the windscreen !!!
Refit all in reverse order.
Posted on Mar 30, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 15, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
Jul 06, 2011 | 2000 Audi A4
Jan 30, 2011 | 2004 Audi A4
Jan 20, 2011 | 2005 Audi A4
Feb 22, 2010 | 2000 Audi A4
Mar 24, 2009 | 2002 Audi A4
16 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!