Question about 2005 Kia Sorento
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya Mechanic can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repair professionals here in the US.
click here to Talk to a Mechanic (only for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Hello, my name is Mario.
1. Disconnect battery negative cable.
2. Drain engine coolant
3. Remove bolt and nut for thermostat housing
4. Remove the old thermostat
5. Put a new thermostat and gasket (Install thermostat into cylinder head with jiggle pin positioned up.)
6. Place thermostat housing
7. Fill radiator with engine coolant
8. Connect battery negative cable
9. Start engine and check for leaks.
Posted on Jan 10, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jul 20, 2016 | 2005 Kia Sorento
Oct 06, 2012 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Jun 24, 2017 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Feb 07, 2012 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Dec 18, 2010 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Aug 11, 2010 | 2004 Kia Sorento
Jun 26, 2010 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Nov 28, 2009 | 2003 Kia Sorento
Dec 11, 2008 | 2003 Kia Sorento
15 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: