Question about Volvo S40
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
New users get to try the service completely Free afterwhich it costs $6 per call and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: reprogram keyless entry system
1991-94 Nissan Maxima key less entry reprogramming procedure:
1. Enter the *original code found under the dashboard.
(*the code begins with the letter F and has 7 digits)
2. Close the doors and lock all of the doors,
enter the 7 digit code ( make sure you have your key in hand).
3. Once the code is entered correctly you will hear a long beep ♪ ♫.
While the beep ♪ ♫ is sounding ... ENTER your NEW 4 digit code, (you will then hear random beeps ♪ ♫)
Do not touch anything until the beeping ♪ ♫ stops.
4. To open the doors, the front windows and the trunk,
type: S(Clear) and the New 4 digit code and the door will open automatically.
5. IF by any chance you forget your new code. Just enter the original one and start all over.
Posted on Dec 15, 2008
SOURCE: Keyless Entry and Remote
I have had this problem take you drivers door put your key and un-lock from the out side with key (NO) then open the door push un-lock from the inside button and then set from you remote and it should set if not push un-lock then lock and then do the un-lock with the key. Let me know if that works. what my car did was locked from the inside and I had the problem were it would not work till I un-locked from the out side plus I had to go to radio shack and change the battery from the control.
Hope good happens.
Posted on Dec 29, 2008
Yes you can program your own code by inputting the original code then hit the no. 2 button then input your own 5 digit code.
Posted on Mar 16, 2009
HOPE THIS HELPS YOU MIGHT WANT TO REPROGRAM THAT KEYLESS ENTRY FOB.. JERRY
. Turn the ignition to ACC or ON and the radio to off. Do not crank the engine.
2. Press and hold the DISP button on the radio for at least five seconds until settings is displayed.
3. Press the SEEK up or down arrows until FOB PROG appears on the display.
4. Press the PREV or NEXT button to enter the submenu. The current selection will have an
asterisk next to it. BEGIN will be displayed.
5. Press the DISP button to start programming. When the message PUSH FOB flashes, press and
hold the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the first transmitter at the same time for 15 seconds. A
chime will be heard to verify the transmitter is learned.
6. Repeat Step 5 for each additional transmitter up to four remotes total. You do not need to press
the DISP button again, just press down the LOCK and UNLOCK buttons on the next transmitter
to be learned to a maximum of four transmitters per vehicle.
The mode you selected is now set. You can either exit the programming mode by following the instructions later in this section or program the next feature available on your vehicle.
EXIT (Exit Feature Customization Mode): This feature allows you to exit the vehicle customization programming.
1. Scroll until EXIT appears on the display.
2. Press the DISP button to exit programming. A chime will he heard to verify the exit.
Posted on Apr 27, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Jan 04, 2016 | 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Jan 02, 2013 | 1999 Mercury Tracer
Feb 07, 2011 | 2000 Dodge Intrepid
Jan 21, 2011 | 1989 Cadillac Sedan DeVille
Apr 24, 2010 | 2001 Chevrolet Blazer
Jul 04, 2009 | 2001 Hyundai Elantra
Jan 24, 2009 | 2004 Honda Accord
Dec 28, 2008 | 2000 Chevrolet Impala
36 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: