Question about 2008 Chevrolet Impala LTZ
Seat belt won't lock in weather under 40 degrees
Posted by Anonymous on
Save hours of searching online or wasting money on unnecessary repairs by talking to a 6YA Expert who can help you resolve this issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
Here's a link to this great service
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Well first you can please follow the below steps -
1. Make sure the ignition key is in the off position and the headlight switch is off. Release the hood latch.
2. Open the hood and locate the top of the headlight assembly where you intend to change the headlight. If a plastic shroud is present, locate the center bolt and remove it with a ratchet and a socket. Lift the shroud out of the way to access the headlight assembly retaining brackets. Some later models may feature a snap-release shroud requiring no tools to remove.
3. Locate the brackets on the top rear of each side of the headlight assembly. Lift them all the way up to align the hole on the bottom of each bracket to the retaining tabs on the assembly.
4. Pull the assembly forward away from the Malibu, but be careful not to scratch the bumper. There are three guide pins that require unseating. The guide pins are what aim the headlights and it may take some wiggling to get the pins from their seats.
5. Support the assembly with one hand and then reach behind the unit with the other. The low beam bulb is on the outside, the high beam bulb is on the inside. You can also replace the parking light if desired. Locate the wire harness connection. Un-clip the wire harness from the back of the bulb socket. Remove the bulb by turning it counterclockwise 1/3 of a turn to align the release tabs of the ring and the assembly. Wiggle the bulb out of the assembly.
6. Place the latex gloves on your hands before opening the package of the replacement bulb. Oil in our skin can damage the glass bulbs of halogen headlights.
7. Carefully insert the new bulb into the ring and then align the tabs of the ring to the tabs of the headlight assembly. Push inward and then twist clockwise 1/3 of a turn to lock the bulb in place. Reattach the wire harness. Rest the headlight assembly inside its cavity and test the operation of the headlight before securing the headlight assembly in place. Be sure to turn the lights and ignition back off.
8. Align the three guide pins to their seats and push the assembly back into them gently until they snap into place. Replace the retaining brackets by pushing them downward to lock into place. Replace shroud, if applicable. Remove the tools and old bulb and close the hood. Post comments for further help or information......
Posted on Mar 27, 2010
the shift lever solenoid is going bad, you didnt mention if it was a column shifter lever or console shifter so i cant tell you how to bypass it, same problem with my chevy,hope this helps, you may need to get this done by a dealer or honest mechanic, if you can find 1, but im sure it will help you out if you look like you know what your talking about, im sure this is your problem! good luck
Posted on Jan 07, 2011
SOURCE: back driver door won't lock
Hello, this is caused by a bad door lock actuator. the door lock actuator is part of the door latch. the door latch will need to be replaced to correct this problem.
Posted on May 30, 2011
best way to replace battery is to use a battery pack that plugs into cigarette lighter ,that keeps all your settings when you are replacing battery
Posted on Sep 01, 2011
Testimonial: "thanks not do have extra battery but the solution seems to be the right choice on some earlier models you had to program the radio 2001ponti bonnevil"
Tips for a great answer:
Sep 26, 2015 | Chevrolet Impala Cars & Trucks
Sep 06, 2015 | Seat Cars & Trucks
May 20, 2014 | 2003 Suzuki Grand Vitara
Nov 11, 2013 | 2008 Ford Escape
Oct 27, 2013 | Dodge Stratus Cars & Trucks
Oct 23, 2013 | Volkswagen Polo Cars & Trucks
Jul 19, 2012 | 2005 Lincoln Town Car
56 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: