did you check the pulley on the crank shaft ??
is it warped ?? ( bent )
because i do not think that the truck will run with the crankshaft moving.....back and forth.
so in any case you have a lot of work to do.
here is how to remove the crank shaft.
- Remove the oil pan.
- Remove the oil pump from the rear main bearing cap.
- Remove the vibration damper.
- Remove the timing chain cover.
- Identify bearing caps before removal. Remove bearing caps and bearings one at a time.
- Lift the crankshaft out of the block.
- Remove and discard the crankshaft rear oil seals.
- Remove and discard the front crankshaft oil seal.
- Lightly oil the new upper seal lips with engine oil.
- Install the new upper rear bearing oil seal with the white paint facing towards the rear of the engine.
- Position the crankshaft into the cylinder block.
- Lightly oil the new lower seal lips with engine oil.
- Install the new lower rear bearing oil seal into the bearing cap with the white paint facing towards the rear of the engine.
- Apply 5 mm (0.20 inch) drop of Loctite 518, or equivalent, on each side of the rear main bearing cap. DO NOT over apply sealant or allow the sealant to contact the rubber seal. Assemble bearing cap to cylinder block immediately after sealant application.
- lb align the bearing cap, use cap slot, alignment dowel and cap bolts. DO NOT remove excess material after assembly. DO NOT strike rear cap more than 2 times for proper engagement.
- Clean and oil all cap bolts. Install all main bearing caps. Install all cap bolts and alternately tighten to 115 Nm (85 ft. lbs.) torque.
- Install oil pump.
- Install the timing chain cover.
- Install the vibration damper.
- Apply Mopar Silicone Rubber Adhesive Sealant, or equivalent, at bearing cap to block joint to provide cap to block and oil pan sealing. Apply enough sealant until a small amount is squeezed out. Withdraw nozzle and wipe excess sealant off the oil pan seal groove.
- Install new front crankshaft oil seal.
- Immediately install the oil Dan.
if you have an email address i can send some images