Question about Nissan Cars & Trucks
Remote not working replace batteries still not working in a jackaroo yr 2000 3.5
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
SOURCE: Reprograming a keyless remote
program transmitter code(s) as follows:
1) Confirm that all the doors are closed and the ignition key is out of the ignition cylinder.
2) Open the driver’s door. Insert the key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
3) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
4) Push and release the driver’s door switch (1) 3 times within 20 seconds.
5) Insert the ignition key and turn the ignition switch to ON position within 10 seconds.
6) Turn the ignition switch to OFF position within 10 seconds, remove ignition key from lock cylin-der.
7) Press and hold both LOCK and UNLOCK buttons (2) on the transmitter (3) for more than 5 seconds
within 20 seconds of removing the ignition key from the lock cylinder in step 6.
8) Press LOCK or UNLOCK button (2) on the transmitter (3) within 5 seconds (after step 7). All the
doors will lock/ unlock to confirm that this process has been properly done.
With this process, the transmitter has been programmed.
9) If you want to program an additional transmitter, repeat the procedure from Step 1) through Step 8).
10) Make sure that the keyless entry system properly operates by operating each transmitter.
Posted on Nov 08, 2008
SOURCE: keyless reprogram
resychronizing the key works.
1. Insert key into ignition and turn to
2. Remove key and hold down lock button
while pushing unlock button five times.
3. Release all buttons, then push either lock or
!!!!!!!!!!!!!Procedure must be completed within10
Posted on Jan 11, 2009
sometimes you have to hold the lock and unlock at the same time and stand close to your jeep until the locks unlock and lock agian if that works then they are reset if not than try to change the batterys in one remote and retry
Posted on Mar 11, 2009
newer remotes just pull apart, no screws
first detached the half with the pivoting key
just pull that half away from the other half
on the half without the key attach
it splits apart to expose the battery (usually a 2032 watch battery)
you may need a small flat head screw driver to help to split it apart
Posted on Jul 28, 2009
The 1997 to 2003 Dodge Caravan and Grand Caravan use a standard key and
remote setup with a separate remote fob. However, the 2004 to 2009 Dodge
Caravan and Grand Caravan use a combination key and remote on one
device. To program a new keyless entry remote for the 1997 to 2003 Dodge
Caravan, you must have at least one functional remote, which is
required to enter synchronization mode. To program the combination key
for the 2004 to 2009 Dodge Caravan, you must have two functional
combination keys. If you do not, you'll need to see an authorized Dodge
dealer for keyless entry programming assistance.
2004 to 2009 Caravan Programming Instructions
Posted on May 08, 2010
Tips for a great answer:
Dec 13, 2012 | 2000 Toyota Avalon
Feb 02, 2011 | 2000 Buick Century
Oct 17, 2009 | 2000 Mercedes-Benz S-Class
Jul 30, 2009 | Ford Taurus Cars & Trucks
Jul 10, 2009 | 2000 Chevrolet Malibu
Mar 11, 2009 | 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee
43 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: