Question about Cars & Trucks
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
The rear seat child restraint anchors were not required (by law) until early 2000's. Most likely your car does not have them.
Posted on Jan 20, 2009
the easist way is to loosen the alternator slide the alternator down then slide the belt where it should go then pull up on the alternator again and bolt up Please rate my response thank you very much
Posted on Jan 30, 2009
1. Depressurize and drain the cooling system.
2. Loosen the alterantor adjustment and remove the belt.
3. Remove the water pump pulley.
4. Remove all the timing belt covers.
5. Loosen the timing (camshaft) belt tensioner and slip the timing belt off the camshaft toothed pulley (ensure you do not move the positon of the camshaft)
6. Unbolt the lower radiator hose fitting and heater retrun pipe.
7. Unbolt the waterpump from the block (5 bolts).
8. Remove all traces of the old gasket before mounting the new pump (Permatex spray on gasket remover works well).
9. Install the new pump and reassemble in reverse order to above.
Posted on Jul 31, 2009
SOURCE: mazda 121 wont turn over
first get a breaker bar they sell them at harbor freight and a socket that fits the crankshaft bolt and see if you can turn it if not then your motor is locked up
Posted on Apr 15, 2013
Tips for a great answer:
Nov 26, 2015 | Mazda Cars & Trucks
May 16, 2013 | Mazda 323 Cars & Trucks
May 19, 2012 | 1992 Mazda 121
Dec 19, 2009 | 2008 Mazda Tribute Hybrid
Nov 08, 2009 | 1996 Mazda Pickup
Jan 20, 2009 | 1993 Mazda 323
21 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: