Question about 2007 Dodge Charger Daytona R/T Sedan
How do you replace the lightbulb for the shifting column and the heated seats lightbulb? 2007 dodge charger rt..thank you
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of (from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones).
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
This is a recall defect look it up on automotix.net i just stumbled upon this website today triying to find a solution to my problem.
Posted on Jun 09, 2009
SOURCE: the ESP/BAS light keeps coming
Have you unhooked your battery for something? You might try making sure the stability control's steering sensor is correct...
Basically, start the car turn the wheel all the way left to the stop, all the way right, then back to center. This lets the stability control know where "center" is. Try this:
1) Disconnect your battery, wait 1 minute & just turn on the lights for a second as to remove any residual current from the computer.The lights will not come on but still turn ON.
2) Re-connect the battery, this should have cleared all of the lights except for the ESP\BAS light.
3) Start the car, center the wheels, turn all the way to the left then all the way to the right. This should clear the ESP\BAS light. ------- If still the same problem then the esp/bas module needs to be checked and reprogrammed by the dealer to turn it off. Thanks. Keep updated for any more query. You can rate this solution and show your appreciation
Posted on Sep 04, 2010
The LX platform consists of the 300, charger and magnum.
They will all have front end noise. It's just a matter of time. This appears to be a poor design and should be recalled.
The front end should be replaced with energy suspension bushings and greasable ball joints.
The front end needs to be inspected, but here are the usual suspects. Most to least
1. Stabilizer bushings to frame. Rattle and bump sound. Not too expensive.
2. Tension struts - radius arm as some may say. Makes a poping noise and moans when driving and turning.
3. Stabilizer end links if loose to touch. Noise over bumps only.
4. Tie rods. Primarily outer. If you can turn them by hand they need changing. These make noise when braking and turning. Inner is more pronounced when steering. May cause road wander.
5. Upper and lower control arm bushings. Creak!
6. Ball Joints. These sound like an orchestra when going up a driveway. The most expensive fix on these cars. Up to 1800.00 dealer cost. They do not press out the old joints. They use a new knuckle.
7. Steering rack... another expensive fix. Moans and hisses.
Posted on Sep 13, 2010
My screen on my nav. radio on 2006 Charger black out, but it will come on sometime when you start the car for a little bit and than the sterio screen turn back off with the radio still playing.
Posted on Aug 13, 2011
Tips for a great answer:
Aug 06, 2013 | 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Sedan
Aug 22, 2012 | 2006 Dodge Charger
Jun 17, 2012 | 2006 Dodge Charger
Jun 09, 2012 | 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Sedan
May 13, 2012 | 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Sedan
Aug 14, 2011 | 2007 Chrysler Pacifica FWD New Cars
Dec 07, 2010 | Dodge Charger Cars & Trucks
Oct 11, 2010 | Dodge Charger Cars & Trucks
May 27, 2009 | 2006 Dodge Charger
24 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!
Step 2: Please assign your manual to a product: