Question about 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Posted by Anonymous on
a 6ya expert can help you resolve that issue over the phone in a minute or two.
Best thing about this new service is that you are never placed on hold and get to talk to real repairmen in the US.
the service is completely free and covers almost anything you can think of.(from cars to computers, handyman, and even drones)
click here to download the app (for users in the US for now) and get all the help you need.
Posted on Jan 02, 2017
Powertrain Control Module = under right side of dash, near blower motor.
Engine Control Module = same as above
Vehicle Control Module = same as above
All Suburban vehicles are equipped with only one of these choices. Good luck.
Posted on Oct 04, 2008
SOURCE: Looking for location of ECM
Hope this helps
UPLANDER 06 Elec Cont Unit (ECU); (left front of engine compartment), 3.5L.
Posted on Nov 13, 2008
Hiya...the cabin air filter is located below the front passenger/windshield area.
It's only accessible by standing outside the Equinox with the hood open.
Here's how to do it...(before you pop open the hood)
1) Stand outside at the front-right door area.
2) Just below the front windshield area, pull up a few small black plastic clips that's on the black windshield wiper cowl area- a small flat screwdriver or a special clip-remover tool is handy.
3) Raise the hood up.
4) There may be a triangular-shaped hard foam sound damper at the left side nearby the hood hinge...pull it off if it allow you to work around it with ease.
5) Continue to find a few black plastic clips around the black windshield wiper cowl area.
6) Gently pull up the black windshield wiper cowl cover with care not to bend it too hard during removal.
7) You should see the cabin air filter inside that's held in place by a black rectangular box inside.
8) There's 2 black tabs that holds the cabin air filter in place.
9) Insert your finger or tool to pry the cabin air filter away from the tabs.
10) Remove old cabin air filter.
Remember to reinstall the clip parts back into place when you're finished.
Posted on Apr 05, 2009
Tips for a great answer:
Mar 26, 2017 | Cars & Trucks
Aug 07, 2016 | Chevrolet Equinox Cars & Trucks
Jun 06, 2015 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox LS
Sep 04, 2013 | Cars & Trucks
May 25, 2012 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Dec 26, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jan 16, 2010 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jun 20, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
Jun 01, 2009 | 2005 Chevrolet Equinox
107 people viewed this question
Usually answered in minutes!